Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest fact you have heard from a non smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jigsawman, May 4, 2011.

1. No, it take 1,576.4765 lbs in 2.034589 seconds.

2. At first I was like, I don't agree with this in the least. But when I started thinking realistically, I have to say I've heard just as much ignorance from smokers, maybe not more.

"weed is natural. it doesn't have tar or carcinogens" :rolleyes:

"weed is HARMLESS!"

certainly more that I can't think of. Theres plenty of people who smoke just because someone told them its absolutely harmless and never bothered to do any research other than watching the union.

3. This one dude told me that weed made me look stupid, so I froze him in Carbonite. My son told me I left him because I was always high on weed, so I cut his hand off with my lightsaber. Some people need to get there FACTS straight about weed before they talk...

Join the dark side...

4. When I was at the country club another member said to me (because everybody there is chill as hell and we roll a J using a whole dime everytime) basically a girl asked us if we knew why it was called 4/20, of course we answered "yes" and she responded because there are 420 chemicals in marijuana. As if not everything else made up in this fucking world has "chemcials" in it

5. are you for real with this

6. Is the word "gullible" in the dictionary?

7. #67 mr puffer 420, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    best one ive seen yet

8. Someone told me that weed is 10 times as cancerous as tobacco.

9. #69 mr puffer 420, May 5, 2011
    hey man. joints dont have chemicals like jet fuel in them.. so i doubt that ;P

10. Well I smoked for a year and I just quit (cigarettes). Been off of cigarettes for two weeks now and I only use weed on the weekends. I feel much happier and healthier :)

11. Star wars is very real.

12. Star Wars is no joking matter....we take this shit seriously.

13. Lolol too funny

14. Weed actually does have like twice as much tar but compare someone who is an everyday cig smoker to an everyday pot smoker if the guy smoked a pack a day compared to maybe like a gram or two of weed nd not that much people smoke every single day

15. #75 bakedpotato777, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    biggest danger of smoking marijuana= the law

idk what the fuck is rong with smoking a plant in ur house and feeling happy...

Legalize it

16. The DARE people that come to your elementary/middle school told us that weed has twice as many chemicals as cigarettes... We were so gullible back then...

17. #77 DRoXiK, May 5, 2011
    ....what....

18. i believe its got more chemicals, not that they're more harmful...somehow "chemicals" has a negative connotation

19. 1 joint = 10 cigarettes

20. huh...