Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupidest fact you have heard from a non smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jigsawman, May 4, 2011.

1. @lilro that was the most ridiculous "argument" I've ever read.

First she started changing up her story, then ended it with "oh I prefer smoking out of pipes" WTF? so you smoke marijuana, yet you're going around spewing false information and being a general idiot? SMH.

And honestly everyone in that conversation sounded stupid as fuuuck. Besides the man with the knowledge of mj. I just don't understand why everyone "typed lyke dis"

2. Smoking weed gives you a fat ass... See you alrdy smoke too much

No i have a pretty big ass naturally you prick...

But I guess if you let your munchies out of control you could get fat

3. Weed is so0o0o baddd for youuu its just makes ytou unmotivated and lazy ayaaya

4. Why make a hate thread? Good vibes please.

5. my cousin an me were smokin and he said i hope i dont OD

6. lol. See people like that piss me off. I would just be a sarcastic prick like I always am lol. Something along the lines off let them smoke it and then say "Oh shit I forgot to tell you that this was some special shit and most likely you OD'd". Since their an idiot to begin with they will actually believe you. This is why people don't say stupid things to me anymore lol.

7. #307 Jigsawman, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Got a friend who smokes with me like once a month,always tells me about ODing and I really hate hearing such stories when am high

8. #308 Jigsawman, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    People need to let out the anger,no need keeping it bottled up!but so far the thread has been pretty chill