Stupid thoughts thread!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dottumblrdotcom, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I'm hyperactive and have a shitload of extremely off-the-wall stupid thoughts. I greatly enjoy them. Feel free to dump yours here!
    I'll start it off. This isn't my favorite, but it's all I can think up right now:
    What if all Pine or Fir trees were Jewish, and we were forcing our religion on them every year on Christmas?
    Wait, I just realized that would mean we were having a mini-inquisition by slaughtering millions of Jewish trees every winter for not being Christian. :eek:
    Whoah, what if there were trees that converted or something and then became a different plant or something? Fuck!

2. Is this supposed to be ironic?

3. What if Mel Gibson actually wasn't an anti-semite and actually was trying to say he hates juice and that juice is the cause of all world problems? He was drunk; he could have mispronounced it.

4. This thread has a lot of potential on a stoner website :D

5. "Hey maybe should stick a Q-tip in my Pee hole" "Ok wow bad idea"

6. the thing I don't understand about electricity is
    why we haven't yet turned it into something that can be consumed
    by the human body to enhance energy
    like gatorade
    they can mix sugar packets and water and yellow #4 and call it 'energy drink'
    but this whole time we haven't been able to make electricity-bars or wattage-sauce

dafuq, scientists
    lazy pricks

7. Ahahaha totally man :hello:
    I figure if you got some brownie mix and just put a bunch of silicon and iron in it, and then turned on a tesla coil and held it near the coil, it would acquire a charge. I'm serious.
    Ooh here's another one: What if there was a parallel universe in which everyone started off as atheists, but then a portion of people stopped not believing in the existence of a god and became known as anatheists. Now, I put a lot of thought into this already. They wouldn't call themselves theists, because the original word in this universe was atheist, thus meaning the "a" was not a prefix saying they opposed something. This is kinda like how the word antidisestablishmentariansm came about. Lol I put way too much thought into random crap

8. Here's another I just thought up: What if we invented a time machine, and then used it just to go back to biblical times in order to put citations into the bible. Then when we read something that sounds weird, we can follow a link to a video tape of that moment or something like that. I'm still working out the parameters to that in my head, but I think it'd be cool. Except the birth of Jesus. Dat shit'd be nasy

9. what if we went back in time
    only to find that those old-fashioned motherfuckers were building time machines in secret
    to come to our time and sabotage our attempts to go back to their time
    and then we went back to our time in their secret time machine
    and met doc brown
    butt heads

10. Holy fuck you just blew my mind! Time machines were invented by the people of the past and they mainly used them to sabotage the future from getting them! Pure fucking genius!
    What if everyone is addicted to food, water, and air, and we are just too delusional to admit it? I figure the withdrawals are killer :cool:

11. I miss her.

12. i need her

13. What If Neanderthals and prehistoric "humans" were that native species on earth and we came as aliens and wiped them out. Maybe that's why we haven't found a missing link

14. no, that's too stupid buddy :mad: ;)

15. Ziggy86- "im gunna tell tinman his post was too stupid"

16. you know what I mean TinTin :D ;)

17. The other day i took shrooms for the first time. I kept thinking about what if skateboards/longboards had tires for wheels. Like real "legit" tires, imagine how weird that would feel riding on. They wouldnt be as big as real tires though. Idk if it would actually work but i thought i was going to "invent" it lol.

18. [​IMG]