Stupid things done as a kid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillsforilz, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Name some stupid things you did as a kid. Doesn't need to be related to pot but it can be :smoke: Anyways, I guess I'll start. When I was young, when online games didn't come out with those prepaid cards you could buy in stores, you had to buy what you need online. So this game MapleStory, which I'm sure plenty of you have heard of, I used to play. And the NX Cash is something you gotta pay for to get extra items in the game. So I was bored and really wanted some of that NX Cash ROFL. Nerdy yes, but keep reading. I decided to hack my Dad's paypal account to buy what I needed. I bought $50 worth of NX.
    How'd I get caught you might ask? Simple. I didn't realize Paypal emailed you when you buy stuff. So my parents saw the email, I owned up to it, and got totally fucked up the ass. Grounded for months. Not the only dumb thing, but just something that could easily now land my ass in jail.

2. Lol that's a good one.

When I was younger I prank-called the 'Suicide Hotline', yes I know It was the wrong thing to do and there's actually people out there who truly need help. Anyways I called and told them I was a 'gay' high school kid and that nobody likes me I want to kill my self. I also told them the staff at my High School hated gays, and I was also fake crying half the phone call. This was in a bus with a couple of friends. Turns out 2 hours later, 6-7 cop cars outside my house with about 10 officers, and the SGT. of the local PD.

They took me to the hospital for evaluation and wasted my whole day even though I said it was just a crank call.

My ass has not prank called anyone since.

3. Damn, that sucks. Good that you learned your lesson LOL

4. Haha. Did you tell the cops at your house that you were prank calling?