Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid stoners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mr0jack, Jun 22, 2013.

1. So I was walking down the street and see a car cut in front of moving traffic only to slam on the breaks to avoid a pedestrian walking in the cross walk because it was a red light. When I looked at the driver I saw his packed bowl right on his dash board in plain sight. Then even better he took a hit right in front of everyone waiting for the light. Bare in mind that this is in the city of Chicago a pretty crowded place.
    This got me thinking. How stupid are some of us tokers.. I mean come on. I want to know how often people are arrested because they are just plain ass stupid about what they are doing. I mean if I was a cop I would of arrested that idiot in a heart beat.

2. Haha I mean we've all had our fuck ups.  I remember being that guy at some point in my stoner life.  Now as for being arrested, no, never.  I haven't even had a speeding ticket.  I prefer to keep a safe distance from pigs.  I do my thing and they can do theirs.

3. I get what you're saying. I was a lot more careful when I first started then I am now. I used to put my baggie in my socks/boxers/inside mint boxes and shit, just in case a cop found a reason to search me. I would normally smoke on big, open fields, towards the back so I was well far away from people. Nowadays I just keep baggies in my pocket and smoke in my yard. Never had any problems myself, but I know plenty of people who have.

I used to have a few friends who used to hang out at this underpass beneath a motorway, and it always got crowded with teenagers from the area. They'd all drink, smoke, shout, graffiti the walls and shit. I've heard of many times when police turned up and arrested several, but they just never seem to learn and always go back to the same underpass. Part of the reason I stopped hanging out with every single one of them :rolleyes:

4. I think it is safe to say that everyone has done some dome shit like that at some point. But that one was pretty god damn stupid if you ask me. Driving is a different situation altogether and while some of us are able to responsibly toke and drive there are a hefty number of those who can't seem to do it. Now some people are all around bad drivers whether or not they are stoned, but it seems that person was just stupid! What was going through their mind? Slam breaks, almost run somebody over, and then toke right in front of them like it didn't happen? That is just bad driving and I can't stand bad drivers. Here in the U.S. it is too easy to get a drivers license. Everyday there are accidents caused by careless jackasses, I see people texting, talking on the phone, and even using fucking facebook while driving down the highway...

So the problem isn't as much being a dumb stoner, it is just being a dumb person lol. I know that it is 100% possible to be a stoner and still drive like a responsible human being regardless of how stoned I am (minus extreme edibles that is).

5. SquidRick nailed it, stupid people are allowed to smoke weed too. Doesn't mean it's something related to the fact they're smokers, just look at how many people drink and drive.

6. I sorta was careless and mindless during my first stages of blazing but due to some events, I'm now more cautious and aware of my surroundings. 

7. Some people just don't have the brain capacity to think farther than 5 seconds into the future. Does that mean stoners are stupid and do stupid stuff? No, it means even stupid people smoke weed.

8. I have never smoked while holding and driving. NEVER! i have a rule if i'm carrying i am not going to toke. It's not worth the risk especially if i was to smoke in my car. I usually buy ounces so when there's a risk of a felony i am super fucking careful

I have seen a few people while i was looking for street races that were smoking pipes or bubs in their car at a streetlight on a boulevard. Pretty funny when you roll up and rev your engine and they look over with that natural stoner gaze :laughing: i've been offered many a hit at stoplights at 2 AM.

9. This.

I would rather be worried about the average american driving a car than any stoned/drunk guy driving..