stupid shit stoners do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by malu scooter, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Also i Will be talkin to someone and just stop talkin...And everyone will look ta me cause they think im weird.

2. My friends and I were near this horse place and it said 'electric fence'. one of them didn't believe it and grabbed it. oh wow was he hurtin. then, my other friend thought he was faking, so he touched it. probably the funniest thing i have ever seen.

3. one of the most stupid things ive done while i was high is to burn a plastic screen and smoke out of it hahah.. and another thing u shouldnt do whule u r stoned is to play rought with your pit bull.. hahah damn can he bite..

4. Ive done several dumb things when i was stoned.
    1. Attempt to eat peanut butter. (with no drink)
    2. Try to rebuild my computer when it was all in pieces.
    3. Play tag.
    4. Go meet my friends parents for the first time.
    5. Sword fight.
    6. Eat 7 tamales, forget i ate them and eat 10 more.
    7. AP Calc
    8. Practice with your 120 pound compound bow.
    Im sure ive done more stupid shit but im so stoned that i cant remember much of it.

5. Ha ha, owned! It would have been mad funny if you cooked it. Mean, but funny.

I remember skipping down the street with 2 other friends singing "We're off to see the wizard" haha.

6. we had just finished smokin like 4 bowls, and theres this knock on the door, i just thought it was the guy upstairs who always bitches about our music...so i just open the door and i see a guy in uniform and it was kinda dar and i couldnt see what color it was...then i look over and the guy in the apartment next to our is filling somethin out...when my eyes adjust, i see its the UPS guy, we both got packages...then after our neighbor signs for his thing the UPS guy turnes to me, and while im signing he sias..."by the way, you guys might wanna get some air freshener" i was flabberghasted and really stoned i managed a small smile and said "oh yeah" i was fuckin scared shitless...then he goes "i mean personally i dont give a shit, but someone might" then i said, thanks and closed the door...it was pretty crazy

7. hey, at least the UPS guy was cool about it. i got a package the other day while i was out on my back porch smokin a bowl. put my pipe down, signed for the package and he went on his way.

then i started thinking i should have offered him some and how cool it would have been if he smoked up w/ me and we just went through all the packages in the truck ;p

if i had to deliver packages all day, id have to smoke constantly to stay sane.

.//chris

8. yeah he was pretty cool about it...come to think about it, most of our neightbors are cool about it...these guys we get to buy us booze downstairs just laugh at us...its pretty funny, and the hot ass girls upstairs make fun of us when we walk out all tweaked out...its great

9. hmmmm...... Blacksburg, VA... you don't happen to go to VT by any chance, do you?

.//chris

10. yeah man definatly, im a sophomore...are you a hokie too??

11. no, it was the only school i applied to... the art department wanted me real bad but the general admissions people fucked me over cuz i was lazy in HS and just got average grades. my 2 best friends both got in and are currently juniors there. i got all depressed after they turned me down and haven't gone back to school full time since.

i might go back to school full time one of these days (or at least i keep telling myself that)... just think, ill be the only frosh who can legally buy beer ;p

.//chris

12. one time i walked to the gas station near my house at about 10 after i smoked a good 6 bowls of sum really good stuff with a friend and while i was in the place i bought like a pack of gum and some popcorn and soda all i had in my wallet was a 50 so i gave it to the lady behind the counter and just walked away
    she said "sir you forgot your change" (which was liek 40 bucks)
    i was like damn that sux and i kept walkin out
    she said"well dont you want it back?"
    and i said well ok sure so i went up to the counter and took the bills from her
    she said "sir you forgot the rest of your change"
    so i go "oh well lemme come get that for ya" so i went and took it and set my pop up on the counter
    (by this point she knew i was stoned off my ass)and she said you forgot your pop so i went back up to the counter and grabbed it meanwhile my friend is just laughin his ass off at me
    and as if thats not bad enough on the way home i had a big bag of Oke Doke popcorn and i was eatin it i dropped the damn thing and didnt even notice so i had to go back and pick the damn bag up as soon as my buddy said he wanted a handfull of the popcorn and i said o i thought u had it

damn i get so retarded when i smoke alot but im gettin better at controllin it

13. i do both of those things while sober......

one time i was smashed in the early afternoon after school and was munching and the phone and the microwave went of at the exactsame time, i started freaking out then laughing, then wrote it down on a pad of paper and leftit on the kitchen table.... my parents were a little weirded out when they found it haha....

oh and this ither time i was puffin and i was leaning back in my chair and i fell over backwards and didnt care. i just kinda sat there, in my chair 90 from usual, and kept puffing. it was so weird.

and this other ytiime i smoked ad went to bed.... then woke up while sigur ros was playing and started freaking out, the music was scaring me to shit. so i went and put on some phish and was all, ahhhhh, vocals ina real language....

14. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! thats great.... i do the same thing though.... even while sober :/

15. wow.... this thread kicks ass

16. Wow... i do some crazy ass shit when im stoned. NEVER BAKE A CAKE WHEN STONED. it takes twice as long and is always a mess.... but it tastes good when you finaly get to eat it. or this one day when i went to my world history class (the teachers a stoner that used to be a KGB opperative and work with mexicans) i was blazed out of my mind.... and we had to give persuasive speeches on shit. i rambled on for 10 minutes about how bush should stop plotting with the kangaroos to take over the world. and then my teacher told me that i needed to get on topic or sit down.... so i sat on his desk and then continued talking.... cept this time about how weed should be legalized. bottom line is he made me sit down... in my own desk. and then i chugged a SoBe.... but ended up spitting half of it back up when my friend (who knew i was stoned) started playing mind games with me.

or in my newpaper class... i have lunch right before it... so im usualy blazed out of my mind.... i sat there stoned.... with a bunch of chips candy and dew... and tried to lay out a page, and type articles... but i also shoved so much food in my face. heres an exercpt of my article on the new music comming out this month " im a ftreakin out i am typin so fasaaaaast. i's crazyzyz ddadadudbulyuf i dont know what i am thinking or what i Just have sead. that didn't make much sense but the force saiys that a samurai worrier from Iraq will come and kill you. He goes by the name, So'damm Insane. hes a very angry at united statesians. he dont like them and he launches big missiles filled with rpgs, pistols, and maybe AK-47's. maybe. sometimes they have grenades. like the german ones that look like sticks. I am not awaire of nemo"
    My page also had some pictures upside down and side ways. all in the wrong font. articles written by capitan ahab... alll that good stuff.

uumm... SCHOOL IS AMAZING STONED.

17. Last nite i thought it would be fun to dip my fingers in burning candles..= painful fingers. It was very fun though, lucky they dont hurt today.

18. HAHA thats gottaq be the funniest thing ive heard in a long time wehn i read that i laughed for like 5 minutes and i agree school is great while stoned

19. I did this a week from yesterday(sunday), i was sober at the time which gives you an idea of how much of a "CRAZY MOTHER FUCKER" i am(that is from alot of different people, NOT ME).

So we went to IHOP and we saw abounch of people we know so we sat down and i started to try and talk people into doing a line of salt, which i had done 4 times before. The only way this one guy would do it is if i did tabasco(spl?). So he did his salt, i did my tabasco. ONE OF THE FUNNEST THINGS I HAVE EVER DONE=)!!! He was whining all nite about how the salt burnt and crap until i turned to him and said, "WHA WHA WHA WHA!!!! CRY ME A FUCKING GOD DAMNED RIVER YOU WHINEY BITCH!!! I JUST SNORTED TABASCO SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" It burnt REALLY BAD=/. But i was sitting there snorting water and blowing my nose to try and get it out. Did that for about 5min. But man was it fun=D

20. wow... snortin salt and tobasco sauce... sounds like a sweet fuckin time.... ???? *cough* creep *cough*