Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid question maybe?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nateyz06, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I was wondering if I got a medical card for being a caregiver, instead of growing weed could I get weed from another caregiver and still have patients? Sounds dumb and unneeded but where I'm at (college) I can't really grow for patients.

2. I believe they have a word for that were im from i think that word is uhhhh "dealer" .....

And yes many people do that, however keep in mind uncle Sam will not be to pleased:wave:

3. Dont most despesnsries get weed from other people... so wouldnt that be like that..