Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid question about grinding.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thunderfunk, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Does it matter if you grind your herb right away or is it better to wait until right before smoking?

Usually when I get 1/8 or 1/4 I grind it right away because it takes up much less space and I can be stealthy.

2. Nah doesn't matter. If it does change anything..it's unnoticeable. As long as you're storing it properly of course.

3. I wouldn't grind it until you're about to smoke it. I also suggest that you store it in a small mason jar.

4. If it sits for too long it'll dry out faster than if its still in nugs

5. I do the same thing and people always ask me why. I keep it in a film canister and it never goes bad or anything so I don't see a problem.

6. Same here, that's the reason why I asked is none of my friends do it and kind of give me funny looks lol.

Plus I love having all that kief right away!

7. How long is it in the cannister for?

8. Never more than 3-4 days. In perscription bottle.

9. Yah bro you're good, I wouldn't think twice about it.

10. I'm so high.

11. Me too!

12. You'll end up with more kief if you grind it all first!

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0u266b7guc&playnext=1&list=PLCD36AD11A72D17C8&feature=results_main]Stoned on judge judy. - YouTube[/ame]

You'll die.

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0u266b7guc&playnext=1&list=PLCD36AD11A72D17C8&feature=results_main"]Stoned on judge judy. - YouTube[/ame]

You'll die.

15. hahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for that

16. #16 austyn12, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012

IT doesn't if u don't mind the taste changing or no smell. I wouldn't do it if this if it is good weed if you like a dank tasting weed.

17. I actually learned a very valuable lesson from this one time.
    My friend told me that if you smoke it 666 seconds after its grinded, you can actually capture bits of satans power, thus taking you farther away from god.
    Trust me, I learned this shit the hard way. I thought it would be cool if I just smoked it right after. All of a sudden my ear turned red and my ballsack melted. I grew horns and saw destructive images. Ever since then, I've been praising Satan and toking all night.

18. All four of your posts are bullshit.

19. If i were you I'd wait until i needed it grinded. Just put it in something airtight if you need to grind it up. and not just a shitty plastic ziplock bag

20. I do the same thing so I have it all ready to go