Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid Pigs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reducible, Oct 7, 2012.

1. My friend got raided, they shot all 2 of his dogs 1 of them was 2 months old. STILL PUPPIES. I hate the pigs, was this really necessary? Sad day for me and him, he had no bud on him so he's safe. Poor babies. I know I sound like a pussy or something, but one dog was 10 years old, I've known him since I was 9. God, I'm so pissed

R.I.P - Rocky and William :(

2. Can he sue , like he got off clean right ? time to get some money out of those piggies

3. RIP Rocky & William. Just know they are in a better place now.

4. He didn't even have weed and they shot his fucking dogs?
    Sue those motherfuckers!

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XoMVtqYdsA]Dave Chappelle - Law N Order - Jury Service - YouTube[/ame]

6. what the fuck did he get raided for?

7. Cops shoot dogs all the time and it sucks

I'm sure these two were very vicious animals who were foaming at the mouth and barking wildly at the cops :rolleyes:

8. I find this highly offensive....

.....without pigs where would we get bacon?

9. Wow that's sad :/ Why did they shoot his dogs? I would talk to my lawyer if that happened to me, your friend might have a pretty good case.

10. I told him about confronting an attorney, he has a state attorney (the free ones). It's seems dodgy but apparently on the case file and I'm quoting this exactly "The animals were vicious and seemed to portray acts of taught violence" I understand fearing for you life. But they where both beagles... Viscous my ass. He was clean, and they had no reasonable grounds of suspicion AT ALL. He told me that they have anonymous information that he is involved in the distribution of marijuana. He had a scale, but they didn't see that as important or relevant to the reason why they raided him. He wins this case, it's going to be a pay day for everyone. Cases like these are never approved or never get won. He did nothing wrong so they can't use anything against him. He had no paraphernalia at all. Like I said he was as innocent as a new born baby. He didn't run or anything. Damn pigs, protecting the world from "scary stoners" fucking bullshit

11. Oh fuck that he should pony up a few grand for a real lawyer and get a million dollar settlement :hello:, beagles vicious lol ? thats like saying a newborn is a serial killer

12. This next bowl will be dedicated to Rocky and William...never forgotten

damn im high

13. Please take every single thing those bastard pigs have ever known.

It takes a special kind of soulless monster to kill another man's pet just because they can, whether they had orders to or not.

Saying they were just following orders by shooting the dogs is like saying nazis were just following orders every time they executed a jew.

14. the cops have been killing so many dogs last month and this i will kill the cop that kills my dog!

15. Cop kills my dog, the cop loses his fucking head. Dump the piece of shit off in a trash bin behind the cop shop. This story has my blood boiling op. I'm also the owner of 2 dogs and cannot imagine going through something like that.

16. yeah especially witnessing it and im pretty sure they probably left the dogs there :(

17. I'm just getting really heated. They did, they shot 4 times... stupid heartless pigs. It's stupid shit like this that causes hate towards those fucking pigs. I just feel so bad right now. Ever seen a well built grown man cry? That's my friend right now. Crying his heart out because of his companions that have been so loyal, having to put up with them when they are unbearable. So much time and effort put into them. And for what? A misguided raid, that probably some old lady snitch reported. So much force for a little bit of weed. AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY. Corrupted Pigs need to die

18. they didnt want the innocent puppy to to bite maybe ?

19. Yeah man i would definitely tell your buddy to look into a real lawyer that wants justice and money for himself and your buddy. that's beyond fucked up especially when they didn't find shit, its like they did it to spite him like oh well fuck this was a waste of time. Lets shoot some dogs we haven't shot anything in awhile.

20. sue the fuck out of them! take all the money they have and get them fired