Stupid Little Sisters...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gambs, Mar 15, 2009.

1. So about a half hour ago, I was preparing for that magical time of day, had a bowl packed and Sublime playing. So 4:20 rolls around, and I burn through a bowl immediately. I then pack the bowl again, and set it in my windowsill, closing the window behind it. And then about three minutes later...my little sister walks in. My room reeks, I'm starting to get tingles of THC, and she starts talking about...fucking movies.
    Yeap, movies. Instead of kicking her out, like I should have, we discussed movies for a bit...and then she looks out my window. She looks to my right, somewhere I can't see and goes 'Really?'. So I glance out, and there's my freshly packed bowl, sitting right there on the windowsill. And she's staring riiiiight at it. The little sister who enjoys ratting people out, and doesn't exactly agree with my habit. She then proceeds to go 'Get rid of it.' And walks out.
    This should be interesting. Lol'z or similar stories?

2. lock your door next time.

3. My sister is eight, 11 years younger than me, but I love her. She has serious asthma, so I make a point to smoke cigarettes outside while I'm at home, and blow weed smoke out the window with a fan. She's cool and when she figured I smoked cigarettes 2 years ago she was completely cool with it, albeit she was only 6 but whatever...

4. I remember when i was 15, My sister was 7. We are eight years apart, And i was getting picked up by mom from a freinds house who i spent the night at, And he just got some really dank buds, that smelled as good as gods dick. I bought like a gram or something, And when i got in the car my sister is like "It smells like christmas trees in here." im like :D:rolleyes::hello: " I wonder what it must be."
    Good times, Damn i miss the good days so much.

5. Coincidentally, I read that as 'I've Seen Better Days' is playing. Nice.

And I remember the days where I didn't get caught...god I miss em.

6. I've smoked with sister and infront of her :p

7. Every time I'm at home and blaze in my room, my sister screams at me "IT SMELLS LIKE FUCKING POT UP HERE" to which I reply "Do inform me what fornicating pot smells like" and then she stomps downstairs. Every single time.

8. My sister is 17, 2 years younger than me. We often blaze together and I'm friends with her friends and she is friends with my friends, it's pretty awesome really.

9. Ahahahahaha, thats great man:hello:
    +rep for laughter:smoking:

10. Haha I've blazed with my sister before. Just once though, to show her the ropes and shit. She doesn't blaze. She wouldn't tell on me or anything, she's seen me baked/baking so many times and doesn't care, she just laughs at me.

11. My sister ratted on me for having a little smoke sesh, she wasn't even home. And I don't say nothing about her blow problem. She's rediculous.

12. #12 thexnobody, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    Hah, this actually just happened yesteday. My dad and step mom had gone to the beach for the day, and a friend called me up and told me his boy would give us a free gram if we could bring him a hard drive. So we bring it to him, smoke a few bowls, take our g and peace. We get back to my house and are joined by a third friend. Since no one was home, we decide to chill on the back porch. We start loading up my new 18" Illadelph straight tube and half-way through the second bowl, I hear "Heyyy! whats up" and I turn around and my little sister had walked in the door (she doesn't live with me). She knows both my little brother and I smoke, but she has never actually seen us smoking. At first, I figured she'd say something to my dad. I wouldn't get in trouble, but it would start a lot of shit between my dad and my step mom (my dad knows I smoke at home, step mom doesnt), so I wanted to quickly smooth things over with her. She was actually really cool about it, and just asked a few questions about the bong and stuff.:hello:

13. I think i actually hate my little sister who is 15. four yrs younger than I. Just last night the bitch stole one of my doobys. I mean what kind of sister steals her brothers roaches?

i cannot stand her ass man . :mad::mad::mad::devious:

smokeweed:smoking:

14. My sisters 17 and 2 years younger than me, i smoke with her on occasion but shes a 4.0 student and likes to keep it on the dl. She got a 33 on her act and is going to NYU. I just offered her and her boyfriend a toke while they were downstairs in the theater watching a moivie but they decline. She has good self control. I used to fight with her much more but recently we dont fight anymore.:rolleyes::D

15. little bro is 6, doesn't even know what it is yet

16. Enjoy those times. Once they turn like 10 shit gets annoying.

17. GO PRONE!

best option in a situation like that.

:D

18. Yes Gambs ive had a similar instance except my sister was too small at the time to know what it was, but she was defiantely suspicious. I invited 2 of my good friends over my house telling them my house was free. So my friend just walks in through the door carying a bong. We just told my sister it was for school and she shut up lol. We went upstairs to smoke, and then high as motherfuckers ordered 50 bucks worth of pizza. AHA