Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid little brother

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ant-hony, Apr 28, 2009.

1. so my little brother just came into my room and told me how he can get "baby dro" for $10 a gram. i told him he is stupid and its a made up name. he is very confident that it is really good stuff. everytime he picks up its low dank at best (same price i pay for pretty good stuff). so i usually pick up for him. im just tired of him and his friends telling me about how good there "dro", "new yourk dro", and "baby dro" is. im mostly mad at how misinformed they are. this is more of a rant sorry.

2. Go cry to your mom,
    But yeah def not thread worthy. But just tell them strait stoner to stoner that they need to get informed so they don't look like dumbasses in front of someone who knows their shit.

3. I also hate undeducated people. Like all the kiddy dealers who will say some barely high mid bud is "purple haze chronic" and whatnot.

4. Listen, your brother is not making that Baby dro up. I thought it was kinda sketchy, but I bought some baby dro from this black guy, and it tasted almost like dro. It smelt like dro. Almost looked like it, and got me fucked up off 1 bowl, between me and my friend and I have a mid tolarance. It went down smooth and lasted for about 2 and half hours, I don't really know how long but thats my best guess.

5. your brother is obviously retarded end of story..

6. I like TATER TOTS!!!

7. Omg me too, can you fax me some?

8. Yeh thats just about as useful as this thread...

Why not just delete it? lmao

In fact why even post it in the first place?

Why not post this on a moaning an bitching forum where people actually care?

D.
    :smoke:

P.S. Sorry for bumping this people, i just couldnt help myself.

9. To the OP... that's just how younger siblings are, I guess. Teach them the ways, man, you're his older brother, if he doesn't listen to you who will he listen to?

Tasted almost like dro? Smelt like dro? Do you even know what dro is? It's not a strain, it's a method of growing. And even if someone does name a strain dro, there are hundreds out there.

...And your post was more useful than the OP's how? Seriously, if you have nothing to add, don't say anything at all. Which is pretty much what you're telling the OP... Can you see the irony?

10. Ah but you see mine was useful, i was making a statement on why post it and that he probably should delete it..

so na na na na naaaaaaaaaaa haha

Sorry im just in an argumentitive childish mood. Not smoking does strange things to me :rolleyes:

D.
    :smoke:

11. ive actually heard of baby dro,might be real,might be not real

12. this.

13. Give him some credit. He is your younger brother and is just trying to be nice to you thats all that is.

14. I'm talking about Hydro. I'm just using the word dro because It was faster to say.

15. LOL?!

dro = hydro = 'ponics = hydroponics
    it's all the same shiz. Dro isn't a strain, it isn't a type of weed, it isn't anything past the method of growing. The reason it's tagged dro is only because it tells the person that since it's grown hydroponically it's MOST LIKELY good weed. It's completely possible to get shitty weed out of a hydroponics system.

16. Still, how can you taste/smell the difference between soil grown bud and hydroponically grown bud?

"Baby dro" isn't real...

17. if both are done correctly it should be pretty difficult to tell the difference in taste, but if the grower doesnt cut out nutes at least a week before harvest then the good looking dro will taste like shit.

18. All dro is different taste wise and quality wise, it depends on the seeds the grower is using. Dro is short for hydroponics which is a way of growing by using water. Therefor a dealer can grow dro which is actually mids....

19. #19 provin1327, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Damn the only people I can seem to buy from are misinformed fucks, i'm more knowlegable then everyone i've come across.

You should inform your brother, or have you and he is so confident that what he is getting is always great that he doesn't care what you say? Compare your good stuff to his new "super dro awesomeness" or whatever he called it

20. #20 RedMagic, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009

...Do you even know what "dro" is? It's short for hydrophonic, which is a method of growing it.

Unless you were being sarcastic.

And to the OP, match him a bowl of your shit compared to his "baby dro"..See if he realizes it's not the shit :p