Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid kids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4ZER, Feb 10, 2010.

1. #1 H4ZER, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    Ok I was in class and we some how started talking about weed or smoking and I was like weed doesnt kill brain cells and they were like yes it does.And I was thinking there so stupid.I told them smoking weed does not kill brain cells,and they went on about how the health teacher told them that and how smoking anything will kill you etc all the bs u hear.And THEY told ME to go look it up.Why do adults tell kids that.Then they said havent you seen the drug free commercials and one guy was like "I bet on drug free day you go and smoke a fat one".

2. Just forget about them, they are retarded. I have dealt with people just like that. When my health class was taught about the "dangers" of smoking marijuana, me and like a whole bunch of other kids that smoke were just coughing bullshit the whole time haha.

3. Well when you type with that grammar I wouldn't doubt they thought you have lost plenty of brain cells :p

Jk. But yeah half the population is ignorant, and if they don't wanna see the truth, then I feel bad for them.

4. It doesn't kill brain cells. Stupidest reason everyone uses. We all know they're wrong, keep doing it if you like it :hello:

5. well...TBH I know a lot of kids that smoke weed who are idiots. but thats more because they are dumb rather than the weed.

6. One guy was like your life must be fucked up if you have to get high to enjoy life.And I had to explain it to him.Then he said he was wrong.(Cause I WAS right):hello:.And it just pissed me off they talking all this shit about weed but they dont know anything about it.There so stupid if they hit a fat one they'll stfu then.ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND I guess they didnt know that there are such things called vaporizers which is what I use anyway so how am I going to die.THERE SO STUPID.

7. Kids have government propaganda shoved down their throat from a young age, unfortunately. Ignorance can be alleviated, but a lot of people will cling to it until their death. Sounds like those kids just take everything they hear as the truth without researching it for themselves; very dangerous thing to do.

8. Dude I felt that way, listening to those people trying to make an argument literally makes you stupider(is that a word? LOL). Anyway just get high and you will lough out loud and their ignorance and stupidity.
    Watch The Union while you toke for a bonus luagh.

9. You should have said if you think smoking marijuana kills brain cells, clearly you have lost many brain cells.

That's what I always say when I hear that.

10. On the topic of killing brain cells, haven't recent studies proven that MJ actually stimulates your brain cells? I mean, I know it doesn't kill them, but I thought I read somewhere it helps your brain cells.

11. Yes, " recent studies show that cannabis use could possibly stimulate brain cell growth".

It's true for me, I'm one of the smartest individuals in my classes, and I wouldn't be so intelligent if it were not for cannabis use AND simply researching, learning, and exposing the truth about many things including drug prohibition, and the science to back up this 'truth' that we dare speak.

12. in my opnion allow parents to educate their children as they wish...even if they're ignorant.

if you want to toke it up fuckin go for it all day long, it shouldn't be anyone's business but your own.

live and let live :smoking:

13. YES Marijuana kills brain cells.....oh wait did I say Marijuana, I meant to say anti-marijuana propaganda kills brain cells

14. lol, the less the stupid kids in the room toke up, the more for us. =D

15. lol I like this guy

16. You know your lungs are not meant to have smoke in them right?

It doesn't matter if its tobacco, a oak leaf or a MJ bud, its smoke and hurts your lungs, period.

17. Yeah, it's even worse once you become labled in your HS as a stoner, and then have to hear all kind of dumb shit from every different angle.

In the middle of class:

Hick: "So what did you do this weekend?"
    Me: "Hung out with some friends."
    Hick: "Man you must have smoked like a pound of weed!!!!"

Then as the teacher starts to take interest you tell the retarded hick to go back to his dairy farm, put in another dip, and gulp some more beer. Because in Wisconsin that's just what they do.

18. #18 TokinGeek, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    That's why prohibition has been so successful. Kids usually don't have a reason to research everything they're taught in school (have any of you double-checked everything you've ever "learned" in school?). Students just take what they've been taught as truth, because that's the way it SHOULD be.

Until the education system stops serving our government's propaganda on the subject, the legalization movement will continue to hit roadblocks, and many will continue to simply dismiss us as drugged-out losers.

Example:
    Not too long ago, I held the belief that Marijuana turned people into veggies and ruined the lives of countless people. I held it in the same light as Cocaine, Heroin, and the like. After all, I was taught this in school and teachers know what they're talking about, right? Well, literally two months ago, I was offered yet another chance to try it (I've always dismissed them as druggies before). What got me to accept was that the person offering to smoke me out for the first time was successful, had a good life and a nice house. After my AWESOME first high, I finally did my own research, carefully avoiding government and school websites. What I found shocked me; that the United States government and the entire school system has been telling these blatant lies has thrown my trust of these institutions straight out the window. I can't believe that I held those beliefs for 12 years or more!

If we have any chance of ending prohibition (go California!), then the spreading of lies to our children must stop. Wow, I didn't originally intend on posting this huge rant of mine.

19. Who was talking about lungs..no duh its bad for your lungs but thats what vapes are for.

20. Some people in my HS are so ignorant about weed. We started talkimg about it in first block and a girl said ""is it addictive? Like,if u smoke a large amount will u get addicted?" i didnt have the energy to tell her the true so I just let her believe that.

Most of them also think all herb does is make you lazy and sleep all day. Im ready to gtfo this school:confused: