Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid keck clips!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smoke4life, May 14, 2010.

1. howdo i get this stupid shit off my "waterpipe" without breaking it. i bought it and it already had it on it.

2. you can say bong here dude, this isnt a head shop lol

anyway - twist it while pulling it down very slowly, it should pop right off. careful putting it back on though, i snap them all the time

3. yea sorry im in "headshop mode" lol thanks, i have been stupidly searching the internet for hours trying to find out how to get this shit off so i can clean my bong, should i even bother putting it back on? lol

4. are you joking? you just pull on the side of the clip opposite the open end till it pops off....

5. its really about personal preference. i have an 18inch roor and literally everytime i pull the bowl the downstem comes up, so for me, i have to have the keck clip to avoid breakage. however, if you can pull your hitter piece up smoothly without the downstem coming up, unless its some crazy cool looking clip, id just go without it

6. I've never used keck clips for ashcatchers or any other attachments. honestly, unless you're turning it over, what's the point?

7. what do u mean unless youre turning it over?

8. gong joints stick together if they get wet sometimes and and if you pull your bowl and its stuck to your ashcatcher or downstem you can pull the whole ashcatcher/downstem off and then they unstick and you break an ashcatcher/downstem. and they are aesthetically pleasing in my opinion

9. you know, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say n e thing at all LOL, yea i was serious smart ass lol i have never had one before and this shit was LOCKED ON

10. oh shit whats up in the 305 dude where you get your piece at. the head shops suck around the kendall area