stupid high question

Discussion in 'General' started by cheachea, Jan 17, 2006.

1. A guy gets more pussy for driving an 06 escalade?

2. No, in my neighborhood he would have at least gotten his ass kicked and his tires slashed. More than likely though he would have gotten jacked.

3. in cent fl that = more pussy

4. stop acting like you like in the hood....but that did happen to the only kid with an escalade around here.

5. since im still a senior in HS

hells yaes that means more pussy

6. no extra pussy here just extra bills for payin the key scratches and slashed tires broken windows stolen radio, etc. no girls want to ride in a busted up 06 hummer...

7. Well from a chick's perspective, I'd rather get busy with more room than less. But I would take a VW microbus over an escalade any day of the week! I had a boyfriend/fiance in college that use to drive me and my girls around in his microbus. It just ruled. Then I had to stab most of those girls for hitting on my man.

8. Sure, it may get you "more" pussy, but it will be the wrong kind of pussy.

9. i could get with a classy girl like you with a vw bus :ey:, thats funny cause im getting one of those in a couple months, i been meanin to go out lookin for one soon

10. You are going to pull more stoner wool than you can imagine with that bus... Sweet tits man. If/when you get it you'll have to post some pictures. I look at them on ebay from time to time. I saw a purple one that was totally pimped out. Very unpure thoughts raced through my head. :poke: Unfortunately I'm only classy when my paycheck depends on it. (only when I'm in the office instead of working from home)

11. yeah im look for a green one preferably, gonna put a shag rug in the back...some beads to seperate front and back, a little couch if it fits...im going to get mad poontang :hello:

12. they kno u got $$ i bet they wuld....

13. I thought you said "shag rag" like you were getting a fuck rug or something.

14. question is do you get more pussy with $12k rice