stupid girls

Discussion in 'General' started by DevouringLady, May 25, 2010.

1. Who cares about being 'weird'?

Embrace it....

Besides, I'm pretty sure that your friend is the one who's taste is questionable (even though taste is purely subjective, but I think the Fugees are dope, so fuck her). If anything, let her live with her limited taste in music, knowing that it will be punishing in a sense (people without open minds generally live shittier lives)...

In other words: who cares what your friend thinks? The only person she hurts is herself by having a bad taste in music and a judgmental thought process that will only complicate her life for decades to come.

2. think about it this way, if you're in a jungle, are you looking at the jungle or are you looking at yourself, stupid girls are just the same way, they are jungles and you are them

if you can't get the joke then you don't know, you're out and just say you don't remember

3. drag me to hell just sounds bad I don't even need to see it and yeah fuck gay ass friends you don't need anyone to feel complete love yourself and don't give a fuck. You don't need downers in your life. I've learned this recently and I think everyone should know it too

you don't need mediocre friends.PERIOD.

4. OP's post reminds me of a couple of years ago when my ringtone was Afrika Bambaata's Planet Rock. Only one person ever knew what was, usually when it went off people gave me the craziest looks, like what song was that.

5. #45 v12v12, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010

^That^ right there = Sometimes the Devil speaks through the commoner lol. Why would you even bother posting something so NEGATIVE and apathetic; logically speaking, you've just contradicted yourself dumbass lol. Thus YOU are also a hater that she should ignore and cast off lmfao. Damn stupid people—shouldn't be allowed to do drugs to further perpetuate their idiocy. :laughing:

You need not even respond to clowns like said; dude didn't even offer any positive solutions; nothing be pure hate lol... :rolleyes:

I feel the intent of where you're coming from but you methodology leaves much to be desired. Name-calling isn't tolerated at GrassCity, please report future posts before you feel compelled to act on them. ~AK~

6. I care about stupid shit too and post it on the internet don't worry If you can't complain on the internet something's wrong.

7. lol...yeah its always somebody...I don't think people really think about what they're saying on the internet...its so easy to be rude on a personal level when you're behind your computer screen...that was cool when the net first surfaced now it just makes you look like a loser

8. I'm pretty sick of people saying things like 'it's just the Internet' like that excuses them from bad behavior. It's just a communication medium, no different than phones or written letters aside from a greater variety of communication protocols.

Anyone who acts different because they are on 'the Internet' has issues. Serious ones.

9. hahhaha CHOKE ON IT, BITCH!

10. another person suffering from some sort of personality disorder :hello:

11. i dont think hes saying that the internet changes peoples behavior, but since we're on the internet there is an extremely large variety of people rolling through, including people who dont need excuses to act like assholes (because a certain % of the population actually are assholes, and the internet exposes us to basically all types of people)

12. lol i was watching the mouth video from Drag Me to Hell and i thought that part was funny considering the previous footage in the video (zombies coughing up kittens mid-attack, for one)

13. I wasn't really talking to him specifically, it just made me think about my pet peeve about people who use the excuse of 'it's just the Internet' to rationalize bad behavior.

14. lol oooh....okay...I take it back

15. fsho, lots of people troll just because they can act like assholes while maintaining anonymity, and it definitely makes the internet more frustrating... i feel you

16. Drag me to hell was a terrible movie

highfive
    :smoking:

17. #58 v12v12, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010

Well Ms.Lady... Here's the end result of being a gentleman and standing up to haters...

Active Warning \t\t\t\tName-Calling \t\t\t
    Expires \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\tNever \t\t\t\t \t\t\t
    Left By AK Infinity
    \t\t\t\t01:29 PM 06-01-2010 \t\t\t

Enjoy folks... Love them "rules." :rolleyes: and I was gonna sign up for mini-Mod = Gone with the wind now lol. I must say... any "community," that rewards people for tattle-tale "reporting," Vs. people standing up for common-sense and decency, is a community that needs to stay off drugs...

Peace.

18. I don't think it was ever "cool".

19. well I disagree
    I don't act differently I just say a lot more shit and complain abou tstupid shit and make really really dumb jokes via internet and text rather than normal conversations

you're basically saying internet relationships should be no different than real ones when really they are:D