Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stupid bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattmc804, Aug 6, 2011.

1. so here i am right smoking some dank and im high but not high enough, it a homemade bong it has a aluminum screen and it sucks, o wait jus hitm it its goood fuess i didnt light it, nice ,milky smoke, cool

2. ugh..do I have to?

[​IMG]

3. jus need to get high and u all just drowen away

4. What are this word?

5. drowen

6. OPtistic.

7. I hope you're embarrased when you sober up and read this.

8. im a little confused right now

thats bong sounds pretty awesome tho

9. what....the......fuck :confused:

10. high or not, would any of you post something like this? i feel like this is genuine stupidity and has nothing to do with blazing. you make people that smoke pot look like morons, thanks.

11. #14 glazedKnuckles, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What in the fuckin fuck

12. If your bong could post a thread, it would call you stupid.

13. ahhh, i see... stupid bong.. like the expression "someone got hit with the ugly stick" means they're ugly. OP ripped the "stupid bong".. :smoke:

14. u make people who smoke look mean, while i am a calm, relaxed person, unlike u all tazmainian devil and stuff

15. i loled, and im sober

16. idk if this is supposed to be an insult or not but i like it

17. #20 glazedKnuckles, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What the fuck! What the fuck!