stupid bets

Discussion in 'General' started by krn smoke, Aug 19, 2006.

1. i snorted a line of salt and pepper for $30 yesterday. funny thing is it was at a church retreat. wut kind of stupid bets have y'all done?

2. I've been known on one occasion to eat bird shit for everything in my friends wallet. It turned out to be so much money that I just had him buy me a nice dinner.

Bird shit's really nasty, for the record.

*edit* coincidentally, this was in a church parking lot. and the guy paying me lead the music for the services.

3. hhahaha oh shit man... thats wicked.

at least you got money, i seen people do it for free thinking it makes em cool or something.

4. [quote\]*edit* coincidentally, this was in a church parking lot. and the guy paying me lead the music for the services.[/quote]

i lead the music for the services too lol

5. yupp.. i've eaten two ketchup packets and afterwards go an extra 3 minutes without water for $5.. it was fuckin horrible.. and nasty.

6. one time freshman year, in biology class, were were dissecting frogs. haha I don't think I need to get into detail but by the end of the period this kid I know ate most of the organs, the tongue, and maybe some other stuff I had to stop watching so I wouldn't puke. im not sure how much money he made that day
    another time my other friend licked the entire surface of this plunger we found in my school (it had spiders living in it), on another occastion that kid licked this nasty storm drain clean. the same kid also licked a gummy bear off the floor that someone smeared with their shoe. another kid on a sperate occasion ate a spider off of the wall.

7. wow, (i hate always being the one to point out bad news) but that kid is D-E-D ded.
    the chemicals they use to preserve the frogs cause all sorts of shit, including more than one kind of cancer. im really sorry to hear that happened to him.

p.s. i rode down the middle of a main road during rush hour for a half a mile on a bike, nearly died more than once. that'll get the blood flowing!

8. i always do dumb shit for money like eat 5 cig butts 3 huge chunks of wasbi big ass worms drank half a beer with a cup of blue cheese in it drank a full pint glass of dirty water dog water and the list goes on but i always get enough to get drunk and buy something to eat ... hahah im an ass :wave: