stupid away messages on IM

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostonvacation, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hahah I was just brought back to this when I saw a twitter dedicated to stupid away messages. When I was in middle/high school I would use AIM and shit to talk to some kids, it was my preferred method of communication at the time as it is the least personal. Some kids would neglect the standard away messages and put on some shitty song lyric, there was this one chick that used Dashboard Confessional's every lyric lol anyone remember still see this shit? I would use the "I am away from my computer" one or I made one that just read Chong...I would use that one too not sure why though.

2. "Smoke Time" is my fav haha

3. haha I can remember some stupid ass shit I would put for those things .

plus that huge info thing you could write all over ..

man that shits old

4. [quote name='"HomeAllDayHerbz"']haha I can remember some stupid ass shit I would put for those things .

plus that huge info thing you could write all over ..

man that shits old[/quote]

I know man peoples info section would always crack me up too lol

5. Ahhha I remember msn/aim

When I was a habbo nerd, and dj'd for one of the fan sites I used it all the time.

Weird that I don't really use it anymore :eek:

6. anyone want to make an aim with me and stay up and talk all night about are super secret secrets? pleassseee!:)

7. Haha aim was my shit!! Stay up talking to so many people. Haha. People would use their away message like a status on Facebook. People would put and away message but would still be talking to people.

Also, I was at this place getting something to eat and I heard the little aim noise where someone messages you. I was surprised that this dude was still using aim

8. hahahh yeah if u using aim you aint in the streets

9. ~~-~-~--~-~-~~_aWaY fRoM tHe CoMpUtEr, GeTtiNg FoOdZzZzZ hAhAhA__~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~~-

Definitely don't miss that :p