STUNTING AUTOS

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by johneym1, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Hi peeps im haveing problems with my autoflowers when they are at 20days old they still look like they are 7days old. 3 different lots this has happened and I put 4 seeds in at a time so its costing me money.iv been growing autos for 3 n half years so I know wot im doing.iv changed everything even my tent (needed a new one anyway) iv got a new ph pen different ph up and down new bucket to mix my food in so iv not got any ideas...im growing in canna coco with all the canna fertilisers ph is at 6.0 as iv always had it at iv brought a new bag of coco yet it still hapoens. The 4 in the pic are 19 days old they should be 5 the size of them and showing there sex by now :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:huh::huh::huh::huh:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

4. tap water is a bit harsh but they'd still grow. 200w of cfl? those lights should be right on top of 'em. 1-2 inches. they have a bit of light stretching. also, no runoff ph? could be an underlying issue

5. 3 years of growing cannabis, then you have learn't very little indeed, plants gotta breathe is a start remove those lids, allow air in, keep a small fan in there,.....the rest is obvious, your soils are too hot, so how do you exactly measure the Ph of soil.....?   Dumbass!