stunted growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ghetto_ch1ld, Mar 25, 2004.

1. hey my seed (bagseed) germinated about 5 days ago it has been growing really well for the last 3 days its about an inch out of the ground and has 3 leaves(3 because i knocked one of when it was small) but for the last couple of days it hasn't grown a bit. It gets about 5 - 6 hours of sunlight per day and i water it 1-2 times a day only with a light sprinkle to moisten the soil does anyone know whats going on or am i just impacient, any help whatsoever will be appreciated.

2. put it under a flourecent light bulb 24 hours a day 2or so inches from the top of the plant, cut back on the water abit, get a spray bottle and mist it when you wake up, water when the soil is dry about 1cm down. put it outside when it has a good head start on life.

3. your in australia?

your in the wrong time of year, your plants should be getting ready to harvest at this time. plant in the spring

4. thanks man is it still possible to grow thow??

5. it might be possible to get a bowls worth out of it, but probably not worth the effort. i would either try again in the spring, or go indoor.

6. ahhhh yer dude i just relized it is spring

7. yer man bit to late its allready dead