Stunted Growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dawg2k7, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Lighting- x8 42 watt cfls 18/6
    Temps- Nighttime 70ish lights on 80ish.
    No nutes
    Regular water
    Seeds- Some bag seed fire.
    Containers- 1 quart pots
    Water- I only watered about 3 ich deep into the soil when i threw the seeds in to the dirt then then they sprouted I gave each plant 6x about a half bottle water so far I havent water since then.

I have 6 plants thats are about 4 days old and Im noticeing there not growing as fast as my last harvest. my question is it possible that maybe a container that the plant is in can be harmful? Im useing everything i have in the pass with my last harvest. The only thing I have switch is the containers Im using during seedling stage before transplant. Last time i used some party cups they worked fine. but this time i wanted something bigger so i can maybe sex them in the same containers then transplant. So maybe thats it? im just guessing my new containers or just some plastic containers ive gotten there clear so i wraped brown tape around them so he roots get darkness and I cut some holes around it just like any other growing pot you could buy from the store. What can be causes of stunted growth during the frist week of seedling stage??? My last grow seemed to grow way way faster thank you.

2. if they're only 4 days old, i'd be shocked if it was the pot size limiting them. what's your pH at? also possible your pots aren't light-proof enough if you only have one layer of tape.

3. ph your soil and water

4. I dont think its my ph though.... I dont see how. Ive got 2 grows under my belt and my last 2 grows I just used same soil and just use my tap water I fill up a 5 gallon bucket of tap water and let it set for 24 hours then use it. and I put 2 layers of tape around the pot's. and alot of my seedlings came out like mutants. Is it possible you can get bad seeds??? all these seeds were dark and they looked like good seeds. But when my friend finds them he just leaves them on his counter for months and months. and gives them to me to grow... My frist 2 grows were good and now im on my third and just within the frist 4 days of them sprouting its already not looking good. My cfls r just about 5 inches away from them. I know there getting plenty of light I dont know whats wrong =/ I dont understand I need some help!!!!