stunted growth? flower cycle

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by greenhousedude, Aug 27, 2010.

1. I have 2 girls started outside in mid july, started them in dixie cups. The old leaves started turning yellow so I repoted one. Btw due to being late in the season the one started flowering, so I repoted the one, they both turned out to be girls so in the mean time I put together a rubbermaid grow and they are both now inside under cfls, both are in bigget pots. My question is that they are only about 6 to eight inches running 12/12 light, I believe they have been stunted but if given the right nutes will they grow more full through out the flower cycle? I don't expect them to yeild as much due to the stunted veg growth but I would like maximize as much as possible, also they are bag seed from some high grade no name stuff. Just trying to get the environment correct and grow some personal later any help is greatly appreciated

2. Ps I have given them a small does of some orcid food rated 5-5-5 the day before I repoted them and the leaf color has been restored for the most part just worried about the hight

3. Any one looking please share any thing that could help.