Stunted autoflowers ADVICE welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BeginnerGrow159, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Hey guys so here are my babies.

Unfortunately I'm using a new soil and overwatered them like an idiot, of course this then lead to a fungus gnat problem that got out of hand. I have managed to reduce the population significantly with a top dressing of cinnamon and a couple waterings with hydrogen peroxide. I also sprayed the foilage for a few days with a mixture of water, bicarbonate soda and dishwashing liquid to get rid of the fungi around on the leaves.

Question is do you guys think it's worth keeping them going or getting more and starting again? Their currently 23 days old from seed. Appreciate any and all responses, cheers.

P.S: Their about 8" tall on average. Not so much worried about the vertical growth ATM it's just the lack of side branching and the disfigured new growth.

Attached Files:

2. That sucks. Autos once stunted are doomed to stay stunted from what I've seen. She'll probably start flowering anytime now.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. That's what I thought to myself. I'm hoping they snap out of it and hit some vigorous growth soon. One can only hope.

Cheers mate

4. I’d go ahead and order new seeds... and start them when they get here

Start them properly this time lol

If they turn out better than these at any point... trash the old ones.

Or hang onto them if u have the room :/

Stunting autos results in plants like this

[​IMG]

Teeny tiny little thing with tons of issues

Won’t flower right, gets root rot SUPER easy

No fun

Good luck friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Makes me sad to know I've destroyed them :(.

Thanks for reply, and yes definitely will be doing it properly this time haha .

• Like Like x 1
  6. Do what u can with them.

My stunted plants become my “squeeze in” plants. I’ll set them in the tent still... but not in the prime spots for best light. I’ll keep them if possible, but they become low low low priority. I forget to water them sometimes :/

Don’t give up tho! It’s a learning process

I was You just a couple months ago lol
    [​IMG]

Burnzilla lolol

But now I run shit
    [​IMG]

Stick around and learn with us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. My auto took long to flower (5 1/2 weeks), some said she was stunned but some how she got huge (probably from her long veg time from being stunned)..

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah my plan is to germ and plant some original photo plants and see how these ones go in the corner. Can't give up yet.