Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stuffy nose when smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swaglord232, Aug 10, 2017.

1. I have been smoking for about 2 years, and now all of a sudden everytime i smoke i get a really stuffy nose and it bothers the hell out of me. Its been happening over the last month or so, im not sick (dont have stuffy nose all day u til i smoke), and its been different bud pretty much everytime. Lmk wassup. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Try some Benadryl when toking? You could just be having a mild allergy to "environmental" stuff, meaning the smoke, pollen, what have you, the fact that it just popped up shouldn't relate directly to anything "wrong" with you, but you should have no problem avoiding and treating the symptoms you are having if that is all they are.

Try vaping? Does that have no stuffy nose results?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. This happens to me sometimes too. It is most likely allergies, you are smoking a plant that can still have pollen/other irritants on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. like mook and swaglord said, try some benadryl or flonase. maybe vaporub if you feel like it? ♡