Stuff to eat when stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by pot in a bag, May 25, 2002.

?

Whats your favorite munchie food?

1. Nerds Rope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Doritos/Nachos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac & Cheese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lean Cuisine (I eat like 3 of these)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. BBQ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cookies/Crackers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pie/Cake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Chef Boyarde (or however its spelled)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. clam chouder bread bowls, oh and those mexican pizzas you get at taco bell. And beer.

2. shit ill take some grilled chiken tteryaki with rice and lo mein or w/e the fuck them japs calls those pimpin fried noodles

if im on junk food funions chedder munchies and whitecheddar popcorn are the shit

i love papa johns but they dont deliver to ma area :(

3. Cookie dough!!!

4. I like to make a full mexican dinner, Burritos, little nachos and a big fruit milk shake;)

5. One more thing...... a can of Chocolate Icing!!!! O M G !!! :p drool,,,

6. She ain't joking either!!! LOL:wave: ;)

7. no, dudes, I like my own creations.
    burrito pizza, tortilla sandwich, peanut butter & syrup, oreos with caramel...
    oh man, the options are endless, just mixup everything you like with ideas and there you have it...
    to drink, I fucking love peach iced tea when I'm stoned.

8. YOU had to introduce me to it..... Enabler.... lol xo

9. I agree with the guy who mentioned the THC levels but iff im smokin resin and im feelin stoned ill eat out on stuff like crisps and pizza but when im smoking bud or skunk and im high il take a few banas out and an energy drink cus its the funniest thing in the world sittin around in a field in summer when high tryin to eat a banana i recomened everyone to do it. :smoke:

10. Lean Cuisine... im eating one right now... baja chicken... they're pretty easy

11. buffalo wings, ice cream, ice tea, water, honey roasted peanuts

12. i'm on a strawberries dipped in sour cream then dipped in brown sugar kick! mmmmmmm it's so delish;)

13. i love drinking fruit20 to get rid of the cottons. then i love italian sausage pizza. if i dont feel like hot food, i let it cool down and eat it lol. i never buy fruit20, i just take one out of my friends fridge. i dont feel bad, cause i smoke him out all the time. then we wander to the gas station and buy honey wheat pretzel twists.

14. the greatest thing when ur high is the freezer food with a crispy crusty tender flaky crust.

HOT POCKETS!

15. My nepews always tell me I should have my own Food Network cooking show. They want to call it Munchin With Aunt J. We smoke, we cook,we eat,everyone is happy.
    No one goes hungry at my house. I take pride in that.
    Homemade apple cinnimon rolls are a favorite. The guys also say they learn alot about cookin for the ladies because of me. It's all good.

16. I eat peanut butter.... Lots and lots of peanut butter... though I puked once, from eating too much peanut butter. I ate half of one of those huge skippy peanut butter containers, by it self, with a spoon.

17. But I like anything that used to breathe.......

a big hot corned beef sammich is one of my faves.....but a homemade juicy hot cheese laden burger is dam hard to beat....a big fresh grill steak....mm mmmm

tho I have to admit....I love microflashed Broccoli......with ranch dip...smokin trees ....eating trees .....kinda makes sence...

and gallons of diet coke....LOL....I got used to it....what can I say.

18. ummm i would have to say bbq or ill cook a feast or something one time when i was like 15 my sister had some friends over when my folks were out of town they decided to light me up with like a 6 paper joint i mean this thing was big anyway i was completly stoned out of my mind at the time it was the highest id ever been and i got the munchies bad and i like to cook so i made the whole crew of like 5 people spaghetti and meatballs from scratch needles to say they light me up alot

19. Samosas from the indian store across the street (when i'm at my friend's place). But I don't blaze anymore, so I go there when I'm on Hydrocodone or just to get food because Indian food rocks. Yet, pretty much anything will fly when you are blazed. I used to eat english muffins with ridiculous amounts of nutella caked on in thick layers.

Peace.