Stuff to eat when stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by pot in a bag, May 25, 2002.

?

Whats your favorite munchie food?

1. Nerds Rope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Doritos/Nachos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac & Cheese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lean Cuisine (I eat like 3 of these)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. BBQ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cookies/Crackers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pie/Cake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Chef Boyarde (or however its spelled)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I LOVE Nerds Rope, doritos, bagel chips (garlic) and choc milk.

2. most of time I make my own real food...this probably has more to do with the fact that I want to go into culinary than anything else

3. let's see here... for starters i go for somthing to drink. get rid of the cottons to prepare for the food (sucks trying to eat with cotton mouth)... then something hot... like a tv dinner or something. then a sandwich, some doritos (or cookies and milk). then something that was baked (coffee cake, pies, etc.)... and finish it off w/a milk shake... mm, mm, mm... now that's good eatin' :)

4. would you really trust yourself around fire after some chronic? think about it.

5. fire's all the more fun while you're stoned... 'cept when it decides to make itself at home on your clothes... that's bad! lol. but hey... it happens

6. I don't mean to sound all healthy and shit but I chomp on apples when I have the munchies. Apples or a head of iceberg lettuce, it helps with the cottons, too. I crave grape gum alot as well. I have a supply of grape gum because it is almost a necessary thing for me to have around if I am stoned.

7. yeah, but too much grape gum tastes like shit and makes you taste wierd stuff when you chew for the rest off the day

8. i like mac 'n cheese.. i live of that shit when i'm stoned.. :D chips ahoy are a must too..

9. there is always chicken when my friends and I get high
    we grill it on that George Foreman grill

10. The best is a huge ass porterhouse steak on the grill with a baked potato, and a salad, and some hot wings, and a couple of budwisers

11. I prefer pizza with ranch dressing.....and sometimes hot wings......Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmmmm

12. Buffalo wings, nachos, banana bread, he anything tastes good when you're stoned

13. I'm right there with ya Reform MaryJane Laws!

OK yeah, I do eat unhealthy food for me @ times, but apples are the best, and STRAWBERRIES are like a delicacy when stoned, the flavor literally bursts in your mouth, mmmm... Any type of fruit really helps quench the cottonmouth & satisfy your munchies. Also I like sourdough bread toast w/ Brummel & Brown yogurt spread a bit too much these days.

I had this strong craving for grape gum yesterday, and bought a pack and have been chomping on it since! Then I come here and realize it's all because I'm stoned ;)

I also found a new lust... Ben n Jerry's Island Paradise. Pineapple coconut ice cream w/ chunks of pineapple & a passion fruit swirl. BETTER THAN ANYTHING YA'ALL POSTED YET!
    j/k
    It's all about trying to maintain your body and not let the munchie monsters get you!

Oh, and btw... Cooking is NOT THAT HARD when you're stoned, if you can't do it you couldn't cook anyway! :D
    xo~

14. RIGHT THEN

I AVE TO SAY WHEN I AVE THE MUNCHIES I WILL EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING BUT IF I HAD FOOD IN MY CUBOARDS WHICH I DO NOT COZ ITS ALL BEEN SPENT ON PUFF AND NEW EQUIPMENT TO SMOKE PUFF, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE PASTA OR THOSE TOMATO AND MOZZERELA TASTEBREAK THINGS - THEY ARE WELL NICE. BUT SINCE I HAVE NO FOOD IN MY CUBBOARDS, I SETTLE FOR PUFF. YUP WHEN I AVE THE MUNCHIES I EAT PUFF.
    GOOD INNIT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

LOADSA LOVE AND KISSES AND PUFF
    TAM

15. Dude you left the most important item out of the poll. FAST FOOD. McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell... the list goes on. Fast food is by far the best thing ever when you are stoned.

16. i LOVE Taco Bell... i used to go there every day for break. good stuff, lol

17. i just ate some bryers (or however it's spelled) STRAWBERRY ice cream... so creamy and delicious... mmmmmmm :)

lol... i'm schtoned

18. i ate steak and got stoned all day!!

19. fast food is good...

but perkins, country kitchen, and ect... kick ass! You sit in there while your waiting for your food and just relax in a nice cool, comfy booth with a marb/camel light sitting between two fingers while your trying to blow smoke rings.

it also passes time by faster... if thats a good thing? :p