Stuff to eat when stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by pot in a bag, May 25, 2002.

?

Whats your favorite munchie food?

1. Nerds Rope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Doritos/Nachos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac & Cheese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lean Cuisine (I eat like 3 of these)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. BBQ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cookies/Crackers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pie/Cake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Chef Boyarde (or however its spelled)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Damn Straight!

2. gatorade in a nalgene first.... then i order up the clays wing pizza. if your from atlanta you prolly know of the clays cheesy wing it is god incarnated in dough. but while i wait for my pizza i often enjoy pastimes such as jumping on atrampoline, or smoking more

3. Eating while your stoned is a luxury, but food is very expensive... and when you smoke pot for a few years, you realize that it's just a side-effect of the marijuana, not an actual craving for food. Then you are able to get high, and not have to raid the fridge every time. But thats not to stay i won't sometimes go to Taco Bell or 7-Eleven and tear it up :hippie:

4. wake up and smoke go to mcdonalds sasuge egg mc muffin thats hella fun to do

5. nachos all the way

6. I was walking with a couple of buds once after a couple of good bowls and made a quotable quote, "pot is the best smoking ice cream" well if you know the idea of this thread than you catch me.

7. Burritos, Funions, Soda.

8. fuckin steak man. Thats all there is too it.

9. orange juice with anything!!! even pizza, which is pretty friggin gross when your sober...
    Also I like apple sauce, and a good peanut butter & honey sandwich on toasted wheat bread... sometimes I dip that shit into the applesauce, and its pretty much the best thing ever... also I like white cake with whipped cream icing! apples or any fruit is good...
    reese's cups will blow your mind!!
    Another thing that I dig is mcdonalds... we have a 24 hr drive through in town, so I'm all for the dollar menu!! double cheeseburger, hell yes!!! hold the pickles though... i hate pickles...

10. i love eating ice cream.

11. there are so many good foods... cant decide so i just put pizza. everything on that list and more kicks ass though. i love food.

12. i just love having a delicious drink to sip on and like a fat bag of baby carrots... any food works though i just need a good drink :smoke:

13. honestly when i smoke i HATE anything dry like:

chips,cake,anything really greasy too. I like ice cream when i am high or some hot BBQ with some fries or some fajitas, hell im high righ tnow oand i had some fajitas. and they were hmmm hmmm good..

14. i had this crazy energy drink once that tasted like key lime pie, and it was damn good.

15. sounds like me, except add to that afew gallons of water :D

16. I've got some major munchies now (chips won't do it), and from that list right now I'd choose the lean cuisine. I was gonna pick mac and cheese, but then I thought about the pain of having to boil water, etc. With the lean cuisines, you just open the box, poke a hole in there and throw it in the micro. Plus it's probably more interesting than mac and cheese.

But still, lean cuisine's are a little too healthy for munchies. Chicken breasts and crap. I'd rather have some Hungry Man or Marie Callender frozen entrees. Those are awesome, especially when it includes dessert.

17. i'll eat damn near anything, really - i like to cook but i get serious couch lock sometimes and if i cook wwhile i'm actually stoned, i go sit down to eat, and then i have to drag myself up like 5 times because i'm all afraid i forgot to turn off the stove or something. i'll eat something i cooked before, or order in. one week, my fiance and i wentto vegas and i got stoned before each and every meal. soooo many buffets, and great food - there was this one resteraunt at the end of freemont street where your table looks out at the people and you get a great view of the light show - it was INCREDIBLE, especially stoned. it's nice to eat in a nice place when you are high, i thought i'd get paranoid, but we were paying enough that as long as we kept ordering they didn't care. vegas is the BEST place to go aroudn stoned - we did the hilton star trek thing there, it was cool as shit. and the ride had the moody blues in it! =)

18. ice cream cake is the best when your blazed...so is fudge and any chocolate becuz the aftertaste stays there forever. i eat mostly anything though so yeah. lol.

19. Nothing better than a nice buffet meal at Emperors Kitchen. Pork Fried Noodles, eggroll, wontons, egg foo young, and all that smothered in delicious gravy. UHHHHHH. Now entering flavor country! :hello:

20. Fukin ramen noodles and microwavable white castles with extra cheese or to go out i go to any good buffet like say buffet palace hell yah