Stuff to bring from US

Discussion in 'General' started by Ease, May 27, 2010.

1. My friend from Austria practically lives off of Taco Bell whenever she visits the US... as if its some sort of delicacy. I don't get it, but I don't hate on her.

2. Jesus Hussein Christ, this thread makes me embarrassed of my home country.

Canned ravioli and cheetos?

3. #63 pawlywog, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    ^^ HAHAHA

this this a thousand times this

because its the shit man. its such good food at a cheap price. who cares about the ingredients or quality of them, it tastes SOOOOOO goooooooooood aah i'm fiending for taco bell

edit

we always sent green and purple ketchup to holland because there is no way they would ever have something like that.

4. I didnt see anyone mention Funions, do you have funions in finland? You can try making your own, I have, but they just arnt the same.

5. this, its the best thing on earth with a side of animal style fries FTW

6. my dear god, you have so many foodstuffs i have never heard of.

7. Yeah, the fact that we receive imports from 90% of the countries on this planet is both a gift and a curse.

Still...

8. Pops got me a load of shit - chips, candy, chocolate

then he bought me a Capitals t-shirt and a load of other stufff

NICE!

Thanks for the help guys!

9. goober!

10. wtf you doing in Kingsport, Tennessee

11. 1 Chevy Corvette Convertible
    Take my wife, please!(or anyone else)
    Antiques, like a table or chair.
    Kings BBQ Sauce.
    Sand from the beach.

12. :laughing:

13. YES. I was about to post something just like this :D

14. hot fuckin pockets
    [​IMG]
    if yall dont got em

15. #77 oneblownaZn, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Have yA seen half baked ya know the epic stoner movie with Dave chappelle. Well in there they mention a candy called abba zabba. Shit is bomb, it's like taffy with pent butter in it. Definitely American. Oh and also a new gum by stride it's a question mark. Shit changes flavors and keeps ya guessing. Craziest gum to chew on when you stoned. And well idk if you smoke cigs but a good carton of marlboro special blend are AMAZING! And I'm almost 100% positive these items are exclusive to the US, and can be found at a pretty decent supermarket. Although I have no idea where in MD.'hope that helps!

Looks like we got a lot of stoned blades here. But yeah I'm pretty sure OP wants something that his dad wouldn't mind fitting in his luggage, canned goods and chips!? But yeah idk I'll post if I think of any other good things.

16. dude whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? give me crunchy Cheetos or give me death. same thing with peanut butter.