"Stuff I had around the house"

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by rand70, May 9, 2011.

1. So I have been pretty damn bored lately and decided to do something about it.

I had some things laying around that I thought I could put to use.

For one, I had this tall mini fridge that no longer worked. Stainless steel front and I pretty much gutted this thing.

I took all of the hardware off of it and out of it leaving this thing light as hell.

I also had some old computer fans and old AC adapters I had no use for as well.

I was going to make this into a clone/veg cabinet.

Anyway, so with a little work and ingenuity I cut out some sections in this fridge one hole in the back for exhaust and another on the top right side for fresh air.

It took about 20 minutes to get it cut and put together.

I had all of this stuff sitting around the house and thought I could make something cool out of it, so i did!

Here are some pics below for your viewing pleasure!

If you have any questions on the wiring of this, shoot me an email and we can sort it out.

Super easy shit!

Peace and tokes! :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Nice work :D

3. Looks good!

4. Very clean work....this and all the pc grows have inspired me...I have an old HUGE pc tower that was going to go in my next garage sale with a $10 price tag on it. I think I'm going to keep her and set her up for cloning, or better yet fathers. That way when I do want to create seeds I can.....on the exact buds I want to. :)

5. i never really thought of using an old fridge for a veg cabinet, thats a very clean creative idea... kudos ^_^

6. #7 rand70, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    UPDATE:

Check this out guys...I found some cool reflective insulation type stuff at HOME DEPOT. 10 bucks for 25ft. of it!

Anyway, I have some nice pics for ya...Less than 2 weeks and these little girls are going nutz!!

Im having a blast with this little project. And love the girls even more.

Notice the door with the new material on it, and Ive been lazy about doing the rest of it. As soon as I move em to my tent I will get the rest of it covered with this awesome stuff!

Attached Files:

7. Plus repped for a cool DIY stealth box and a willingness to help others do the same.

8. #9 rand70, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    Thanks FunTimeGrowHap!

I love to pay it forward. Anything I can do to help the community!

In hard times we have to help each other out right?

This little project has kept me busy and given me something to look forward to for sure!

9. Thats a great idea! Ive always wanted to do some cross pollination and see what I can come up with!

:smoke:

10. I was thinking...Having a little mini fridge around was convenient for sure.

But if you don't have a little fridge sitting around the house, get some 3/4"-1" thick white PVC to make a frame. The reflective insulation is thick enough to wrap it and make yourself a box.

Just an idea I had that I might even do myself. If I do, I will post some pics for everyone.

The PVC is SUPER cheap! And like I said, that mylar insulation type material I got from HOME DEPOT is perfect to make some sturdy walls. Cut out some exhaust holes and intake holes.

And any electrical you need to run wont be spendy either.

Anyway! If ya have any questions. Im happy to help out!