Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poker2, Jul 7, 2011.

1. What do you guys think about studying or doing work (like essays or story writing - that is to be marked) while high.

NOTE not stoned out of my mind. But maybe a bowl when you're a little buzzed. Or even when you're coming down from being stones.

I'll START: I find it opens my mind and helps me think/write things I would not normally think of in a POSITIVE way!

What about you guys?

2. I agree, it helps me with any forms of work. But less studying, as when I'm high I cannot remember things as good, which I basically need for studying.
    But basic papers seems to be easier whilst high.

3. Its impossible dude

4. I smoke weed all the time to help me write rock songs. One time I went to class high. I didn't know shit on that test, but somehow I ended up with a C-, yay weed?

5. Smoking makes me more interested in doing homework. When I'm sober I don't feel like doing it and I procrastinate.

6. Papers sure, it does make you more creative if your not too high, but studying .... no way. i would not be able to focus or remember it all.

7. I always end up finding myself reading the same sentence/paragraph over and over again if I'm high. I prefer to use it more as a motivational tool as in the sooner I finish this the sooner I can smoke.

8. Maybe a sativa strain but if i've smoked indica, theres no way anything is going to get done other than raiding my fridge. The whole "study high, get high scores" adage does not work for me at all

9. I don't study anyway. Getting baked would only make it worse.

10. Weird. I can function fine when I'm high... he said studying while high... not studying stoned/baked.. I got A's on tests all the time high.

11. #11 TrueNirvana, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same.

12. Yeah I don't mean really out of it, but just a little high.
    And I mean writing, stories, essays, papers, answering questions on paper, typing.... that stuff.

NOT studying for a test and stuff.

Just curious to see how you guys are with it. Keep the answers coming :)
    :smoke:

13. I haven't done home work in a while, but when doing job applications high is way more fun ive done it twice and made both jobs!! HURRAY