Studying high

Discussion in 'General' started by straitsb, Feb 17, 2004.

1. I'm trying to study for my math course, and I'll think I understand it, go take the quiz.. wrong! I can usually study when I'm high and make sense of things, maybe tonight is different. Or maybe this shit really doesn't make any sense what so ever to me.

So does anyone else try and study high?

2. when i study i don't get high.. just buzzed. i find it easier to pay attention to something incredibly boring when i'm buzzed. but when i'm high or baked out of my mind i have trouble paying attention to anything. lol.

3. I was going to say that when I was in college I would get high and study but after reading herb's post, I realize that I did study better when I was buzzed and not baked. I studied and smoked a lot. I wouldn't take the test while high though. I made good grades so I think that it works for some people.

4. What kinda math is it? If its trig, don't even bother. Shits impossible, hah.

5. The worst math for me was geometry. I HATED that shit! I think it was because algebra can be solved using systems and formulas, whereas geometry is basically spending hours proving something you already knew to be true in the first place.

Geometry is evil. Now let us never speak of it again.

6. Geometry.

7. I always study with a nice buzz, it the only way i can just sit here and read. I am high when I study for college courses so I always take the test wtih a buzz as well. I have to study ALOT to get good grades but I have a 3.73 GPA though = )

8. ya for some reason taking a couple hits having a nice buzz going makes shit better n easier tahn when ur not high

but if u toke till u choke ull sit down look at hte paper ..n decide "damn im baked ..ya i bet i can get this down in the morning b4 class ..ya that sounds good ..ill go fall asleep to nick @ nite now" :)

9. math + weed = impossible if you don't already know what you are doing.

10. i took the fuckin exit exams blazed!!! it made everything so much more interesting and it made the time go by way faster! i highly reccomend it! yeah dont worry, it is not just you, math fuckin sucks ass!!!!!!