Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Are you able to study high? Can you retain the information you study?
    I find it's more of an issue to actually remember what you were study after your high. Is it a waste of time?
    Discuss. :)

-I'm forced to at this point as I need to study but can't do anything other than sleep because of my pain.

:smoking:

2. never tried that i find its a bad way to spend a high but maybe u coud do it and tell us ;P

3. I haven't tried it.

4. Its not impossible to study high, its just harder. For me i tend to lose focus or zone out if I'm really high. But if i am just buzzing off like 2 or 3 pinches then I can study all day

5. #5 5cooby Doo, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012

Yeah it sucks, but I need to study ... I can't study asleep so I have to study high.

I don't suggest you make a habit ;)

If you're GONE HIGH then I don't think you can. But if you are moderately high I don't find concentration a problem, but more remembering what I read 1 minute ago :(

6. #6 Lulla, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    I recently fell in love with studying high after I tried it with my Biology 101 textbook. It made everything so beautiful, which I hadn't discovered with the subject previously. Now I'm fascinated by it even sober

But yeah, you can't get blazed off your rocker. Smoke a bowl and you should be focused, clear headed, but still feeling euphoric and absorbent.

It's so entertaining that I honestly consider studying to be in my top 10 high activities. I'm fiending to study with my third eye open right now, but I'm so dry in my new college location :mad:. Please go study right now so I may live vicariously through a fellow Blade

7. if your high as fuck its pointless yet not boring in the least :D
    just get a good focused buz going and you'll probably be better than you are sober as bad as that sounds haha, thats how it is for me anyway

8. Depends on the subject im studying. I can be high and do math problems, but if i need to read a chapter from a book and retain the information, id be sober.

9. Its pointless to study, but writing and stuff like that is doable depending on the subject.

10. I like writing papers high. :smoking:

11. Nope i cant study high for shit. Also, going to class high is the most unappealing thing for me, it makes the classes feel like 100 times longer in my opinion!

12. "study high, take the test high, get high grades"

seems flawless to me

13. Until you see you grade average :p:cool:.

I don't see a purpose in going to class sky high. I'll take two or three hits IF i truly need it, but only If I am not well. Or if there's a fun movie to watch! :cool:

14. I'm opposite? I find I normally get distracted, but when high I can focus, even with music playing, helps me get hw done. Haha

15. i can't get anything done with music. i have to go to the 3rd floor or up in my library, where it is completely quiet, to do my hw

16. love studying high because i focus better on the work. i only jus sitting down with a textbook high and just absorbing the information and visualizing in my head what im really reading :). one love