Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying and THEN smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kanadiankush28, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Hey guys, i've been doing bad in this course, so i need to start giving my all. I need to smoke and keep up too. My friend told that if u study and then smoke weed after as a reward, u would still remember everything and be fine? Is this true? If I smoked after studying hard would it effect me AT ALL? What would u guys recommend? I love smoking at night because its so chill and then i have a blessed sleep.

2. Nah man. I recommend studying, taking the test, then smoking as a reward for all of it. I've smoked before tests and didn't do so well as I forgot little things. But before the ACT I smoked 7 bowls and made a pretty good score. But I don't recommend for test that are course wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lol, I guess I could feel you cuz the test is appoaching soon, but I might just smoke very small amounts.

4. It's different for everyone. I usually would but if it was an early morning test I wouldn't because it makes me hazy when I wake up.

5. #5 novaboot, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    That depends on a lot of things such as how much you smoke, if it's indicating or sativa, and how marijuana affects you personally. The only way to really find out is to test it yourself.

6. Personally I would just wait. Study, take the test, then smoke. Every little thing matters, do not let a bowl of weed screw up your educational goal. Toke up after the test, it will be more rewarding :bongin:

7. While everyone is talking about the contributing factors, I think it's important to look at the contributing effects.

How much are you going to smoke and how long does it take you to sober up when you smoke that much?
    When you are hazed, how much does it effect your memory and critical thinking?
    When you consider these things, it's up to you to decide whether or not you should or shouldn't smoke.

One more question to ask yourself:

How much of a shit do I give about this test/class?

8. Why study when you can get high and have sex?

9. I study hard then smoke. I try to not get super stoned though, just a strong buzz. I feel like I remember more that way. Then I review the material quickly an hour or two into the high then spend the rest of the night doing whatever. Studies have also shown that information is better retained if reviewed right before bed.

10. That's how I view smoking, as a reward. I'll study for a few hours, relax and watch tv for about 10 minutes to let the knowledge settle in, and then I'll light one up. It's been working fantastically for me. Aced all my classes last semester!

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

11. u wont know till u try it yourself it affects all differently as mentioned. no point coming here to ask, try! :bongin: