Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

studying and smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Has anyone every tried it? is it a good idea?

2. Everyone's different but I personally can't seem to remember much of what I was studying after I have been smoking.

3. Very posible. But I can only study something I'm interested in when I'm baked.

Graduated from college so I don't have to study everything.

That's my $.02

4. you can, but its best to take the exam high then too. When you're high and you study, it goes into like your "high memory." And the easiest way to get that info back is to be high again. My friend does it all the time and he has like a 3.0 or something

5. I always studied while I was smoking, it helped me concentrate. Getting high about an hour before my test and then going to class a little early to review in a quiet environment always helped me tame my nerves about exams. Of course, others will tell you the opposite. I think it's based on the individual, you'll just have to try it and see.

6. A vape high is best, otherwise a small hit or two to make the material more interesting. Dont go all the way high or else you won't remember much.

7. Usually what happens is I'll get stoned, then sit down to study, but then I'll realize that munching out or playing Xbox seems like a lot more fun than reading some boring shit.

8. If the topic interests me in the start smoking is fine, but if it's a struggle getting high just makes you feel like it's ok to ignore it.

9. Can't agree more. Its depends on the subject. A paper or project high isn't that bad, but for tests, you have to review it high before taking the test, otherwise you won't remember a thing.

Done this for math all the time, and it almost always works.

10. some studies have shown that if you have ADHD, and you smoke you'll be more focused and less hyper active. . . so those of you saying you do better high, this could be because you have ADHD. it could also be because weed is just pretty god damn awesome :smoke:

11. you guys are lucky mofos. once i smoke some dank my brain goes blank......... studied for a test high last semetester bombed the fucker so i cant be baked n study but those of you who can Props broo

12. I agree with the last poster, these two aren't a good combination imho.