Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Study links cannabis strains with memory impairment.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 170731, Oct 2, 2010.

1. #1 Deleted member 170731, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2022

2. Wait, what?

3. Yeah... what??

4. Yeah lemme just call up my dealer and tell him i only wanna buy shit with high amount of cannabidiol.

5. yes, smoking weed=short term memory loss. its true. the next day however you're back to normal.

6. This is true

7. Indeed

8. lolwut, so when im high and i forget things its because of the weed? i thought it was just a cowinkydink. fucking scientist.

9. I consider memory loss one of the benefits

10. do it for the cause :cool:

11. Yes short-term memory loss has been known by smokers as a symptom since... forever? Seriously, ... wait

Oh yeah, this is nothing new.

12. Word sometimes you just like to forget about shit

13. So they just saying smoke indicas not sativas? hm...too bad i'm still going to smoke sativas anyways so they can suck my dick on that one :devious:

14. this is nothing ne...... what was i going to say?

15. Well yeah, you can hardly remember anything when stoned. Once the high is over, you're back to normal.

16. I read the whole article and I couldn't disagree more when they say...
    you know that part about thc and how it...
    Well what a wonderful night it is!:smoke:

17. I don't know why, but that was funny as fuck to me. Thanks.

18. No really he is right lol.

Forgetting is just as important as remembering. If we remembered ever color of car on the street, the number of sidewalk squares, or remembered that cute girl that got away back in middle school, we would be bombarded with anxiety and stress all of the time. It is simply too much for us to take in. Marijuana helps with anxiety and stress because it helps you forget, and with the increasing demands for advanced education in public schools, and how kids are getting smarter generation after generation, with this intelligence can come stress and anxiety. Marijuana will continue to grow and become more popular for this reason.