stuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WeedLife, Nov 12, 2008.

1. the college I go to does random drug testing. So that means any day now I could be woken up very early In the morning to go take a piss test in health services. If I fail..I'll be kicked out of college..and it would really fuck things up at home considering how much my dad wants me to be here..just thinking of how things would go down if I fail the test is painful.

The thing is I absolutely love smoking weed. I truly think I'll be smoking my whole life. I tried stopping before I came here..and again while I've been here this semester. It hasn't really worked for me..I just can't resist smoking knowing how awesome it is.

I have urine luck..but I really don't know if I can trust it.

I really don't know what to do At this point..I want to stay here bcuz if I graduate from here I will have a great paying job but I also really want to smoke..

I really need advice! What would you guys do?

What would you guys do?

2. sounds like a shitty school. how can they just wake you up and drug test you? I would just be quiet and pretend that I wasn't in the room.

3. it's like a military school but I'm not going into the military if that makes any sense..and as a freshman I am really restricted to what I can do. Pretending Im not In the room probably wouldn't work..and even if I did they would catch me later.

4. 27 views and only 1 reply? That's beat guys I was hoping for some honest advice on this one..

5. Sorry, not much advice can be given here, its a choice weed or money, if i was in this situation, i would quit then as soon as i got out and found a good job, start toking again.

6. It may be hard to quit but you said it yourself you'll probably be smoking for your whole life and with a great paying job you could keep fire bud too :)

so it would probably be in your best interest to just lower your standards and stick to drinking or something... and just smoke a few days after your drug tests (assuming they wont test you again for awhile?)

7. transfer schools if you can

8. you want some help here its simple - whats ya priorities?

you got two right now frum what i see school and buds

what comes first?

we cant help you with this yo this is your decision
    risk it all or play it safe what u gonna do

9. Stop smoking dude, just step back and think about it. Weed should never get in the way of something much more important such as education. Get a hobby or something and just think how great that first toke will feel once you gradate. It will most definitely be worth it.

10. Live your life, not your dads life. Live life for passion, not for money. I think you need to either quit smoking weed, bend over, & take it. Or say "fuck my current situation", & find something more suitable for you. Sometimes, you come to a point in your life where change is inevitable, in order to maintain your identity. Think about it.

Oz.

11. Thank you guys..just wanted to hear opinions from people other than authority figures. I will take all of your posts into consideration. Good looks GC.

12. There's no advice we can give you besides simply DONT smoke weed

13. You have to be kidding. DO you liv in the United States, is that even legal? I have never heard of college's testing students. Employers testing ya, but colleges? If I were you I would just atted a different school that isn't so anal.

14. Weed is not important enough to throw your life away. That's all.

15. have a bag of piss duct taped to your thigh at all times, change schools, or stop smoking.... or hope that you dont get selected.

16. i have the perfect plan.

you will be able to smoke as much as you want without ever worrying about getting tested and failing.

duct tape a bag of piss to your leg .