stuck with plant help me care for it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StankyDank206, Sep 14, 2012.

1. I'll try and make this short.......
    Sooo me and a friend/s recently decided to try growing weed in his closet (well we were supposed to with 2 clones we got from this dude we know), we were gonna set up a grow box type thing in his closet until today he tells me his mom won't allow it and we have to cancel our plans for doing that. So I end up getting stuck with this baby plant since we can't grow at his place and I have nowhere to put it as of now. It is a clone from an afgooey plant and is about 2-3 weeks old from what Im told. I'd rather it not die if I can help it (I traded a dime for the clone not alot but still). Im basically a newb at growing and until I can hopefully find a more legit secure place to grow it what should I do to help take care of it at the moment? heres some picks of it:

[​IMG]

2. Find it a better home...it won't survive the next 24-48 hours if you don't give it proper light...ventilation, etc. Good luck...let her live :bongin:

3. I tried growing before this a few years ago I just put planted some bag seed in party cups, watered them on occasion and used this growbox I made:

[​IMG]

they all got a few inches and then died lol but I figure well at least it was a learning experience but the one I have now is older and at a bigger stage of growth then last time so now Im not quite sure where to go from here. I guess I'll have to read up more on the growing section of the forum so I'll know exactly what the fuck I'm doing but any other quick advice for now would be greatly appreciated, right now its sitting on my dresser

4. well no shit they died, why'd you cut the bottom off the cups and plant them in there? use whole solo cups.

now, as said before, get the lights on that clone. judging by the size of those bulbs I'll guess they're 26w at the most, you need more than that, so get more if you can.

5. I live in Seattle and even though its september and fall is approaching, its been really dry and sunny for awhile now and the next couple of days are supposed to be really warm like in the 70's-80's. So If I left it in a hidden area in the woods were it gets a good amount of sunlight and I give it water would that work for a little while?