Stuck in a Delima

Discussion in 'General' started by chucker69, Apr 10, 2007.

1. First post in a while...hows everyone doin ??

well guys im stuck in a delima...i just got my wisdom teeth pulled today + and extra tooth that was coming in...and i really wanna smoke but i dont know if i could get an infection or some shit.... the doctor said no to smoke cigs for about a week but i dont smoke cigs lol.....so i need some opinions

to smoke or not to smoke ..... that is the question

chuck

2. i smoked the day after, but try to stick to joints and blunts b/c anything suction isnt good because it could result in a dry socket, and to be honest smoking helped alot but dont smoke when on the painkillers haha its fucks u up.

3. That's a tough one....Generally, cigarettes are more hazardous to your health because of the really toxic chemicals they contain. So I can understand why that'd cause an infection.

However, I'm not sure if smoking weed would cause any problems. My friend sliced his toe open on accident, and while we were stoned, he accidentally dropped weed into the cut and it stayed there for the better part of a week or so. Haha.

Just be careful smoking, or hold out until the week is up. Good luck, man.

4. smoke and drink lots of water after.

5. I would advise not to smoke. You've got open wounds in your gums... particles in the smoke could get stuck in and infect it, also like said previously any suction can result in dry sockets. Dry sockets are definitely something you do not want to experience.

6. I smoked the day I got my wisdom teeth pulled. You have to be careful because of the stitches. The more suction the more likely you are to rip the stitches out. So you need to choose something. Smoke a Gravity Bong (bucket) there is no suction if you cut the bottom right off the smoke would just be forced into your lungs. The reason he doesn't want you smoking is mainly the suction he doesn't want the stitches gone, and the infection is possible but very unlikely, Just make sure you brush your teeth.

7. yeah i def do not wanna get dry sockets....but i figured if i took easy hits off my bowl id be alright...idk what im gonna do yet

8. Bake some weed into some peanut butter as per firecrackers but without the actual crackers. Tongue down the resulting mess. Voila!

9. Definitely do not smoke until those are healed up. Dry sockets are NOT worth it.

Like disinterest mentioned, you could always cook it up and eat it (just make sure you dont get food stuck in the wound, infections aren't too fun either)