Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Stubborn roommate...

Discussion in 'General' started by Jizz Master, Sep 27, 2009.

1. I go to college and rent a house with 5 other people, 4 out of 5 of them don't mind me smoking in my room, but the last roommate gets mad and actually confronted me today about how i need to not smoke in my room and go outside. You know I understand not smoking in the family room since thats common area.
    But even when I smoke in my room with the doors shut and I use a sploof, light a candle, and febreeze my room it smells nothing like weed. Even when I just smoke in my room and immediately go out of my room in the hall is smells like nothing. I mean she's really cool and drinks and is a fun person, but I really think I should be allowed to smoke in my own room as long as it doesn't hinder anyone else.

2. Well, if you cant smell it how does she know your smoking?

3. She just looks at my red as eyes and I obviously act different right after I get smacked.

4. Just tell her you went outside to smoke LOL
    Or put some sunglasses on or eye drops

5. I would be careful though never know you piss her off she might call cops lol

6. Dude tell her to fuck off, if you pay for your room you can do whatever you want in your room. And if your other room mates don't tell you anything then your good. She probably just doesn't agree that you smoke. Ask her why its a big deal and how its effecting her. Just my .02

7. sounds like she needs to mellow out and smoke some shit

8. Dude exactly, all my other roommates like smoking, just not a pothead like me haha

9. Bake her some brownies.

10. Then why did y'all let an uptight B like her be the 5th roommate ?

I'd just be like.. no one else cares, you shouldn't either. I don't tell you what you can and can't do around here.

Give her some dick and maybe she'll shutup.

11. are you a girl? if you are your username is hilarious... if you're a guy than its gay

12. I lol'd

13. I was kind of in the same situation as you, maybe you could try doing it more when she isn't around or you could talk to your other roommates and see what they have to say if it becomes an ongoing problem. I lived in a house with 3 other friends and 2 of them sold and we all are hella potheads so it worked out good but I moved in with my Fiance and she smoke as well but we share a room with her sister and smoke quite a bit and she always gets all butthurt but you have to learn to turn it into something funny lol

14. Funny fuckin shit right there:hello: