Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stuart,Florida?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizKhalifaRocks, May 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys I just moved here and I am wondering where I can find someone that deals with it or sells it. This is not a hookup I am just wondering where is the best way to find someone. Thanks :D

2. Being new to the forums people wont trust you enough to give you info like that. I'm not trying to be rude but the more people see you around here the more help like that you will get...Who knows you could be a cop looking to bust someone...

3. I'm in West Palm, I'm in Stuart quite a lot. Just picked up a fat eigth of dank up that way. Just look for people that look like stoners lol...

4. looked around for 3 daya cAnt find Anyone any other way?

5. from the last thread you made...

skatepark, bar, beach, etc.

edit: wait palm city? theres actually a decent dealer that hang out around the subway by the post office & publix super mart around 4:30pm most every day. im pretty sure he goes and smokes /w a friend who works at subway every day for 4:20 lol. look for a skater type kid, he usually has his board with him. let him know alex sent ya