strung out

Discussion in 'General' started by AmyRm112, Jan 4, 2003.

1. aarrghh!!!!

i just moved back to my home town, and i don't have a steady hook-up yet. so i have to go without for a couple days....and so far (this is day one) i feel sooo yucky. i've got this headache and i feel like i'm gonna puke. i thought it wasn't possible to get physically addicted to pot? maybe its all in my head.....
    i wish there was a way to get bud easily. like a steady hook-up. ya know? anybody out there in west michigan????? IM me or somethin.....

chain smoking cigs is sooo not as fun.

thanks

2. maybe you got the flu i just had it. it sucks

3. It could be your nerves or stuff related to moving......stress and what not!

4. hell ya! i can't wait until i get some more. i wish bud was legal so much! imagine, go to meijers (a huge grocery story) or something and there is like a window so you can see the different kinds of bud like at the deli. and then you just say you want a quarter or something and they give it to you and tell you to have a nice day......wow. that would be sweet!
    or at least like a number you could call to get some 24-7. i used to have a hook-up like that in detroit. oh well.
    like i said
    anyone in west michigan...holla!

5. I lost my hook up and now whenever I get weed it is always skimpy. I still have one good hook up but he never answers his phone for anybody.

6. Feel better there will be bowls in your future. :)

ick