Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Struggling With This...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shmotz, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Man, I don't know what it is but weed can make me so damn depressed sometimes. It's not like I'm using pot to mask anything, it seems to bring out my inner demons. I can control it, but sad thoughts still pop into my mind and I have to force myself to focus on something else. Anyone else feel this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Man, I don't know what it is but weed can make me so damn depressed sometimes. It's not like I'm using pot to mask anything, it seems to bring out my inner demons. I can control it, but sad thoughts still pop into my mind and I have to force myself to focus on something else. Anyone else feel this way?

3. You are filling your self with negative energy. Thinking you are depressed and making posts like this is probably making you overthink and upset yourself. Maybe take a break sort out your emotions and then try smoking again.

Shrek is love, shrek is life

4. You have to surround yourself with good vibes. Don't expect to have a great time smoking alone on a rainy day and have nothing to do. Go hiking, hang with friends, have sex with that hot blonde Emily that you work with, and watch dazed and confused

5. Perhaps you have some shit that needs to be addressed in your life.... What are these "sad thoughts"?

Odds are a bit of physical activity/some socialization/a good meal/a good job/a good girl.... can usually cure those feelings (I'd say a bowl of good cannabis cures what ails ya, but that's clearly not the case for you)

6. it's because you have a hitler avatar

7. Sad/depressing things such as feelings of incompetence and the like. I get out and do things, and I love my girlfriend to death. A major factor could be that I was getting ready to move out on my own, but about two months ago a flood devastated my area and I lost basically all my belongings. That fucking sucked, but we're moving back in this weekend. I don't know, I can smoke bowl after bowl with friends and be more than fine.

8. I would say you need to stop smoking. As for me, no I experience the opposite.

9. when i get negative thoughts while stoned, i know that its not the weed but it comes from myself. your depression comes from yourself and being sober probably masks your depression. you should probably stay sober until you find the cause of your depression.

10. Yeah, my OCD makes that happen to me a lot

11. Ya, that flood might have something to do with it. Remember that beautiful little movie called Fight Club? There's a wonderful quote I'll leave you with that may help....
    "The things you own...end up owning you."

12. Not the weed man, it's you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app