Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Struggle to eat sharp foods when stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bradxwbafcxeng, Sep 30, 2011.

1. This is gonna sound pathetic but i just cant chew foods like crisps when im stoned. Its like my gums go real sensitive and im paranoid theyre gonna get cut lol. It just becomes a bitch when your on the munchies and youve got a tube of pringles waiting, i just end up letting them disintigrate in my mouth :(

Any Ideas?

2. damn i'm the exact same way. Solution-take some yogurt/ice cream to the muthafucka haha

3. Eat the pringles with a pinch of broken glass. It'll help keep your mind off the sharp chips.

:smoke:

4. Do you grit your teeth or clench your jaw a lot when toking? That can cause sensitive gums I think. I don't do it with grass but I have done it with other substances.

Are your gums sore normally? May want to try using mouthwash more often or go have a dentist check it out.

Just throwing ideas out!

5. Eat fruit,vegetables dairy products etc. It still tastes incredibly and is healthy as fuck.

6. numb your mouth when you're done.