Strong strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NWestblessed, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Has anyone grew a strain that signifigantly needed little attention, grew strong and healthy and mold/disease resistant and produce massively? This would be my ideal strain.

2. I've heard good things about nirvana's super skunk in that regard

3. Oh shit and super skunk that's the other strain that I'm going to get a hold of and grow. Nirvana seeds good to know

4. I have a pineapple express pheno that I love. It's branches can barely hold bud now that I'm growing it under a 600w hps.

5. Is it a fairly easy strain to grow spliffinator? It sounds like a sativa is that what it is?

6. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']Is it a fairly easy strain to grow spliffinator? It sounds like a sativa is that what it is?[/quote]

It's extremely easy to grow. Very hard to overfeed. They haven't given me any headaches.

I'm working on posting my most recent flowering pics now.

7. I grew Crimea Blue fem from Barney's Farm seeds via Attitude. It did not mold, tastes amazing, it's trance-inducing at three or four bong rips. I'm enjoyin' me some now don't mind if I do. It's compact, finishes fast and buds heavy. And it STINKS. The only reason I'm starting Northern Lights this time (pic) is so the grow closet doesn't make the whole house smell like a brick of hash. The NL is suppose to be a potent, compact but low odor grow. Damn seeing those seedlings makes me happy. :D

Attached Files:

8. Pineapple Express or LSD are two good choices. I love express. Some gray yield and triangles from heaven if you super crop.