Strong pre-flowering with 24hr light cycle?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jpennboyz1, Oct 22, 2010.

1. #1 jpennboyz1, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    Ive got a small indoor setup with just one female right now, its about 2 months old and i have given it nothing but water and organic nutrients. It has been on a 24hr light cycle since germination, and since its most recent (of two) transplant it has been developing loads of white hairs. Very much like when they will start to flower, it seems this may be more than simple pre-flowering to me. It is still growing at around an inch a day but it seems it is boosting its white hair production more than new leaves, just not sure if this is normal or whether i should change the light cycle to actually induce flowering, could it be harmful to keep it on a 24hr light cycle? I just veggie fertilized so i dont really wanna change it already because it can have much more potential. If someone can help me that would be great, ill post some pictures if you need.

2. you can keep the plant on veg cycle as long as you like. could go for years if you want to. No harm done.

all the hairs you are seeing just means the plant is technically mature enough to flower. she doesnt have to though.

3. ok that is what i figured i just wanted to make sure i wasnt gonna do her any harm by reverting her back to veggie if she had somehow entered flowering, will all those white hairs most likely die off in about a month or you think they will stay?

4. shes not in flower so theres no harm done, how much longer are you going to veg? shes just showing you shes mature and ready to go if you want. good luck partner