Strong Outdoor Strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FourLeaf, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Im new to grasscity so Im not exactly sure if this is where I should be posting... Im going to be guerilla growing about an hour away from Chicago, Illinois so I'm hoping to harvest them by the 1st week of October. I intend on going down 2-3 times a week to check up on them, feed them, ect. my only concern is that they will get wiped out by bugs or mold, so I need to find a strain that is known to be highly resistant to bugs and mold.. I heard TGA Subcool has some good seeds so Im thinking of ordering them but i haven't heard much about their resistance to bugs or mold. Which strains of their's are more resistant if any? is Barney's Farm feminized LSD any good? Any others that dont attract animals like deer and dont usually have bug/mold problems?

2. Purple Maroc seems like a strong outdoor candidate..

3. im goin with afghan kush from world of seeds, If it flourishes is the hindu kush mountains than its gotta be fine for the type of enviro there. Im up in northern ontario so i think it will work great for me but you might want to check it out