Strong high yielding strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hashuana, Jul 28, 2013.

1. hey guys
    my dealer has a friend who grows
    im gonna order some autofem seeds for myself for my first grow 
    but he wants me to get some strong high yielding seeds ....

can u guys recommend anything? 

for indoor growing 
    gonna but from a site called seedcity

2. I heard nothing matches Big Bud. My guy grows white rhino a lot too. i heard its very good indoor and high yielding

3. thanks bro!

4. Looks good man. should be dank if you grow it right 

5. im not the one growing it but the guy supposedly has great equipment and knows how to grow....at least i hope he does hahah  

6. #7 MrThoughtCrime, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    Make sure you get seeds from a reputable bank.

Attitude, Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique, and Seedbay are all legit :smoking:

7. im getting them from seedcity
    i know theyre legit :D

thanks tough 

8. I would recommend Paradise seeds, they have auto flowering and normal feminized seeds, if you want something with some sativa in it acid is awesome, for mostly indica there is sensi star, white berry, ice cream. DJ short and serious seeds are also awesome breeders

a lot of the time the quality of the bud is much more valuable than the yield.  with these strains you get both.

they are so strong that they grow very well even outdoors in northern climates and even better indoors.

9. yea paradise's nebula is one of my favs...short dense 9 week sativa dom..everyone called it happy weed nice up buzz

10. right now these are on my list 
    my dealer said highest thc i can get.... so yield isnt much of an issue sorry for posting this after u guys recommended already but ill check them out too

critical kush - Barneys Farm Seeds
    lsd - Barneys Farm Seeds
    acapulco Gold - Barneys Farm Seeds
    2046 - Medical Seeds
    1024 - medical seeds
    OG kush - Reserva Privada Seeds
    Blueberry - Dutch Passion Seeds
    mazar -  Dutch Passion Seeds
    8 miles high - Mandala Seeds
    cinderella 99 - G13 Labs Seeds
    chemdawg - Humboldt Seed Organisation
    thc bomb - Bomb Seeds

11. I would definitely go with thc bomb. Maybe some blue dream from hso. Mandala seeds are cheap so that's an option too. If the grower has the space definitely check out some of tga subcools strains. Some bomb phenos in there if you have the time to look for them.

12. My grower is growing thc bomb I'll tell you how it is around September :smoke:

13. I did thc bomb for 3 runs and it was great really wanna do atomic or cherry bomb..just did critical kush it it was big yield and strong but not much kush influence i wanna try dinafems..now i got 3 hso blue dream, hso diesel #2 freebie, grape 13, spicy white devil freebie, and rainbow jones starting..wanted to do more seeds since i got so many and keep doing clones

14. #15 Jayohe12, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    I'm surprised no one is saying big bud

15. OG #18. Stankiest bud I've ever seen or grown.

nice got 2 of those and a sour kush i wanna do next..most people dont include big bud because its not as strong as most and there are lots of afghan x skunk crosses...critical mass is also big bud and i just think it tastes bland like all the afghan x skunk crosses even did world of seeds..did talk a friend into gettin some mr nice shit so maybe well find an awesome pheno but so far havent been impressed

17. Tizzy! That OG18 will do you well man. And I ran some Mr nice seeds, awhile back. Wasn't impressed really.

18. Sent from my SCH-I500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I would suggest the c99 from female seeds. I've heard it's decent.

yea thats why i had a friend get em lol..he got some nl x haze too though so that might be good what strain did you run?