Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strong, Healthy Fingernails?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by noahluv, Jun 4, 2012.

1. So my girlfriend and I have decided that since we started smoking weed often (about the last year or so) we have acquired stronger, healthier fingernails.:smoke:

I don't know if it's directly because of weed but I can tell you our newly moved out of the house diet isn't making it happen:p

Has anyone else noticed this happen to them? I want to know if this is an actual phenomenon.:confused:

2. Noone interested?:(:confused:

3. Not really, but Iguess mine are a little stronger too.

4. Idk of its the weed but my girl swears by it! And we both toke daily throughout the day and both have noticed stronger nails.

5. Ummm... how would you even know if your nails got stronger unless they were really thin and weak.. and I'm sure bud doesn't do anything to your nails..

6. Because my nails were really thin and weak:eek:, and my girlfriend's are rock hard now