Strippers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazer12345, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Who here has been to/ goes to a strip club? What do you think of them. I find a huge difference between posh strip clubs and rough ones

2. Never been, would like to though.

3. you should its good go to a nice place you have a little chat with the girls and then get your dance. Its awkward first time but then you learn to accept it.

4. I don't think I'd be awkward lol
      :devious:

5. I always have a lot of fun at strip clubs, haven't been in some time though. Some crazy nights have started in those places...Sent from krikPhone

6. I've been there a time or two, its a great time while drunk but a waste of money imo

7. Ive been a few times, the times I went I had girls along in the group. It's def better, they went up on stage the strippers play wit em, overall a great time lolSent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

8. my mate sexually assaulted a stripper and got physically chucked out haha

9. I've been once, it's alright, nothing amazing.  It's cool seeing naked chicks but even drunk I couldn't get super into it.  I tried it out and got a dance and all that for my first time there, and had fun, but it's not something I plan to do again.  It costs so much money, and if you think about it, it's kind of difficult to enjoy, knowing the chick would act nice to literally any dude with cash.  I also had the chick who did the dance offer the champagne room (and all the things that come along with it), but there was no way I'd pay $250 for some ass.

10. Never been. Skipped strip club and went straight to dating a stripper. lol I'd be up to going though- I will try most things once.

11. I haven't been in a couple years, Took one the guys In my kitchen out for his 21st birthday.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumj

12. I'm not proud of how much money I've wasted at strip clubs

13. i've been once...  blew like $200 on lap dances and got like $40 stolen from me somehow from one of the strippers.  theyre some sly bitches

14. Damn straight they're sly. Long story short, I wasn't allowed to leave till I was paid up on dances I never even received in the VIP room. Fucking skanks haha

15. Other than when my friends took out the last guy to turn 21 to a strip club, I haven't gone. Just not really my thing.

16. fun if you got bills to burn and a guaranteed fuck when you get home, otherwise overrated.

17. I stripped at a birthday party once.  I didn't think I was going to make it out alive.   :blink:

It took copious amounts of Tequila and death threats to get me to do it.   I was scarred for life.   There's nothing scarier than a group of drunk women out for blood.  

18. When I was in high school I went to one a couple times with some close friends. I had a decent time, didn't care to spend muchSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Yes I made it rain on a few hoes!

20. Just hire a whore and cut to the chase.