strike 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thirdworldarmy, May 2, 2007.

1. ok so my parents went on vacation to the east coast last week. And They left a note of things for me to do. My step mom at the bottom of the note said "don't party to hardy". I have had partys before but never big ones, just because i don't want my house to get fucked up, plus saying that just SCREAMS have a party just not to big right?. And so my dad comes in my room early this morning saying im on strike 2...next time ill have to find an apartment. Last time they found beer cans and my step mom just said "busch beer? come on now, I thought we taught you better..." lol. It's not like im a slacker or anything I have a job, i plan to go to college in the fall, I'm a good person, i do nothing wrong to other and yet they freak out. My step mom is pissed because there was the absolute smallest speckle of dirt on her new rug...WE LIVE IN THE COUNTRY FOR FUCK SAKE!!! there is dirt everyfuckingwhere.

My brother, is the family fuckup, steals shit from my family and I, fucked my moms house and car up... and now they are treating me like shit and i do nothing thats sensibly wrong in my honest opinion, I smoke weed thats about it but personally i think thats better that ciggarettes or alcohol.

My step mom controls my dad. I never had a father son relationship with my dad, he was always working or doing something around the house, instead of doing stuff with his kids. Then when my dad met my step mom what little father son bonding we ever had completely disappeared. It's fucked up, all my friends know thats it's not how it should be either.

Idk sorry just high and ranting i guess

I can't wait to have enough money to get my own place though, but at the moment i can't :( . I'm dry now too....

2. sounds a lot like my situation at home...except my parents/family is super super super super super super LDS (mormon) so its like a gajizillion million times worse lol

i've been out on my own since last summer, right after i graduated high school ('06) and its been tough, but its been great.

3. Just stick through it man, youll start making the money soon enough.